#20

" It's okay as long as you feel right, just go with that "

~~~

Third person's p. o.v

Life is always hard for everyone, just a little difference is that some of the people show that they are suffering, while some of them suffer in silence.

Aarna has always been the one suffering in silence. Though she wanted someone to console her, but in the end that thought just died in her mind.

People say that there are other who are suffering more then you, but does that make your pain or suffering easy? Or less painful. That's what Aarna thought.

Aarna was that kid, who was always alone in her school. From the nursery to high school it was all same. Though people say it's okay to enjoy, have friends, but than seeing others hanging out with their friends and having fun, always leave a pang in your heart.

It feels like, am I not worth a friend? That's what Aarna thought most of the time. Sitting alone in the classroom and never talking to anyone just led her to nothing but being introvert. It's not bad, until someone make you feel that.

There were girls who mocked her for that, but that never bother her. If she wanted she could have stood up for herself or would have made a scene, but she never did that. She just wanted peace.

Living in an orphanage, without anyone to support or care, always made her feel unloved. Like she deserve no one. But it makes one feel weird, when someone out of no where come into your life, starts taking care of you and most probably never make you feel alone, that feeling is really strange.

Though Vivan had a love at first sight or that's what we can say, it doesn't mean he was never interested in knowing her. If he wanted he can dig her past, but all he did is ---- wait. He wanted to know her, know her inner self, care for her, understand her, make her feel like 10, make her feel that she deserve the whole fucking world? No, she deserve the whole fucking universe.

" First of all, why the heck are we meeting in the kitchen? "

Aarna, who was doing some skin care with Falak, was grabbed away by Jiya, who told her that she has to meet Vivan in the kitchen at 2 am sharp. Aarna asked her why and all she said was, " Bade bade sehro mein choti choti mulakate hoti hi rehti hai behna "

When she came down, she saw a Vivan Chaudhry, that she has never saw till now. Vivan with ice cream bowl in his hand, and some of the ice cream on his nose and cheeks looking here and there and quickly putting the ice cream box in the freezer.

Saste nashe ka asar.

Clearing his throat, he looked at Aarna who was wearing a salwar kurta at the night time. " Aren't you uncomfortable in wearing that? "

Vivan only knows one thing, and that's saying things without even giving it the second thought, cause he believes in " Je vehla ae pehla "

" I can't wear a night dress and roam you know, there are already guests staying "

Aarna met one of the relatives of Vivan, that aunty was really nosy, like too nosy, all she wanted was to go in her room and sleep without listening to her question or statement that makes zero fucking sense.

" I already told them a simple fucking wedding would be best but they had to do something grand " Vivan mumbled as he cleaned his face with the tissue. And once again focused on Aarna who was looking at Vivan.

" Shivangi di told me that after a long time there is a occasion in the house, they couldn't do a nice wedding for Kritika didi and Rnabir bhai so they are pouring their heart in this wedding "

Vivan for sure knew how samira had so many dreams for Ranbir's wedding. But she couldn't complete it so here she is doing all of that in his. Vivan took a hold of Aarna's hand and lead her outside, in the garden area.

" I don't mind the grand wedding but I don't like my relatives "

Aarna nodded her head, " This aunt of yours is very annoying, I was ready to throw something on her face but I controlled it since I am the bride and it doesn't suit me "

Vivan couldn't help but laugh at her comment. They both sat on the bench, Vivan still holding Aarna's hand as he looked towards her. The moon was glowing and so was she.

" I want to tell you something "

Vivan nodded his head, telling her to continue. How the heck her hand are this soft?

" I will work with Falak, after the marriage. I don't want to sit at home doing nothing " She for sure knew, she didn't wanted to be a housewife, she wanted to be independent.

" Why would you think I will tell you to sit at home? " Aarna was kinda surprised but not that surprised if that makes sense. Like she was expecting this answer 50% " It would be good if you work, otherwise I was thinking of making you my personal assistant, you know 24×7 "

Aarna lightly laughed at his remark as she nodded her head. She was happy that she had clear things out to him. " I think we should get going, otherwise if Kritika di saw us, than we will be done for sure "

Aarna nodded her head, as she stood up but her mind was else where. Zoning out is one of the hobby that she has adapted these days. Vivan noticed she was zoned out, he patted her head. Lightly as he fixed some of her head.

" Why do you like to pat my head? "

Aarna wanted to ask this question, cause moreover, he does that whenever he has a chance to do that. He coughed avoiding Aarna's eyes as he looked at anywhere but her.

" I, I read some of the novels and read about it, and it's kinda, you know, umn nice yeah nice. "

Aarna, never in her lifetime expected Vivan had read some type of novels. She was amazed. " Wow, can you let me borrow some, huh? "

" No, and you need to sleep, you anyways look like a panda with dark circles, go in now and sleep " Aarna rolled her eyes muttering a something like always ordering around like my father she went inside not before telling him to give them to her or else.

She never actually told the else.

_________________________________________

Do vote if you like it. Bye.