#28

Aarna's p. o. v

" And Kritika di also said that she wants to invite us for lunch at her home cause we never visited  "

I looked up at Vivan who was busy making ' bhindi ki sabji '. He put the flame on low as he finally looked at me. I blinked my eyes waiting for him to answer.

" Of course. You fix the date for lunch after discussing with Kritika bhabhi "

I nodded my head as I once again gave my all attention to the chappattis. He never even mentioned on visiting his family members. Shivangi di and Kritika di visited us, but we never went to visit Samira aunty or even his parents.

I remember on our engagement day his parents weren't that happy about this marriage. But after that I didn't met them personally. Should I ask him about it? I probably shouldn't, he seems to get mad whenever his parents are mentioned. I just know that, he has a step mother that's it.

I felt a warm and soft touch on cheek and hand wrapping around my shoulder. As if a panda is clinging on me.

" What are you thinking? "

I nodded my head in a no, and focused on the stove. He didn't move and stand there in the same position. I felt his hand in my hairs as he freed them from the rubber band.

" Aree, give my hair band back, do you want me to die in this hot weather "

Vivan just smirked as he put that rubber band in his pyjama's pocket. What the heck. I glared at him, ready to smack the living the shit out of him.

" You look beautiful in open hair, pari "

Unknowingly my cheeks started to heat up but rather than arguing with him like always I decided to focus on the food. I felt Vivan's hand on my waist as I turned towards him in shock. That was so sudden.

" What are you trying to do? "

I heard a click and saw that he turned off the stove. I looked at him again asking him with my eyebrows but rather he just gave me a goofy ass smile.

His hand grabbed my neck as he leaned in, pecking my lips. Before kissing on my neck and nibbling there with his teeth. I leaned back on the counter, my hands wrapping around his neck as I couldn't help but to gasp.

When did this cooking session turn into a hot mess?

He kissed my collarbone as he looked up again, his eyes shining brightly and his hair a mess. God, how I love this side of him. I captured his lips, moving our lips together. He initially walked both of us in the living room without breaking the kiss. He was sucking on my bottom lip, I felt my back hit the sofa, and him leaning towards me.

I broke the kiss and looked at him, his one hand was near my head and the other was still holding my neck.

I can't help but to feel all giddy giddy. He made me feel all those feelings that I have never felt. He sat beside me not before grabbing my arm and making me sit on his lap.

Shit, why is this so hot and embarrassing at the same time. I rested my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes. I felt his hand running through my hairs as he peck my cheek.