#17

Aarna's p. o. v

I don't know how the time passed, it was already the day of engagement. In the past week Kritika Di and Shivangi Di visited me, either with the clothes or some work related to the engagement.

Falak was also busy with that, she even dropped her work for a week. She was always with me. Falak wanted to rent the engagement Hall at an expensive hotel, with every facility saying it's not her best friend but her sister's wedding. And she has every right to spend the money.

She already booked it when Vivan called me, asking me to put the call on speaker. He clearly told her she will not spend money on anything, which amused me.

Falak was furious and asked if he thinks she's broke or something and can't afford it. But he just denied it, saying it was his engagement, he wants to get married to me so he will be the only nne spending money.

Falak didn't take this at first but eventually said yes. After that I immediately cut the call. I haven't talk to him till that incident day. And he also didn't call me.

From what I heard from Kritika di, Vivan and Ranbir bhai are busy with the company. Both were out of town.

Right now I am sitting in the hotel's room, with white gold lehenga which has small flowers patternpattern with thick border. My make up was done with some parlor girl. To be honest she has over done it.

I look like a girl with white filling on her skin.

Falak who was standing in baby pink lehenga. She looks beautiful. Am I the only one looking like bhoot?

" C'mon it's not that much, it will eventually fade away you know " Falak said as she adjusted my dupatta.

" You look beautiful, voh toh Vivan ki kismat achi hai tumhare jesi khubsurat biwi mil rahi hai, warna toh single marta voh khadus insan "

I chuckled at her comment, I was about to sit when Samira aunty came, with Shivangi di behind her, Arhaan in her arms smilling and looking around. " Kitni achi dikh rahi ho, nazar na lage tumhe "

Samira aunty blessed me as I smiled at her. She is really sweet. She asked me if I was having any problem with anything. To which I shook my head in no.

Samira aunty told me, that now we should go out. We made our way out the room, entering the Hall. Eventually my eyes landed on the person whom I was ignoring for the past week.

Or was he ignoring me?

He was there standing there with his oh so gorgeous face. His gaze met mine, I immediately diverted my eyes towards the ground.

We made our way towards the stage that was set up, with the decoration. The photographer was there, clicking photos.

All of the people were looking at me, I climed a step that was there. I saw a hand stretched towards my direction. I looked up and saw him, his black eyes were shining. I kept my palm into his as I climbed on the stage.

He still has my palm into his.

" You look beautiful " His deep voice rang into my ear as I looked into his eyes. His eyes held adoration? His hand went towards my cheek as he poke my cheek.

" What are you doing? "

He frown his eyebrows as he leaned closer towards me. I scanned the Hall, all of the guest's eyes were on us.

" Don't you think the beautician did too much make up? "

" You also think that? " I asked him as he leaned a little away from me. He nodded his head. I already told falak that it was too much.