#6

Aarna's p. o. v

I walked towards my desk and sat on the chair, looking through files. This designs are good, I will ask Falak about it. This purple one is really beautiful, but the red one gives elegant vibe. Maybe we can do both it would be-

" Your Coffee "

I looked up to find Palak, standing with coffee.

" Thank you " I smiled as she waved her hand, it's been a week I started working here. And it is really nice, I got to know what to do, as my coworkers were really nice. We work on the top most floor that is fifth floor.

First floor has a waiting area, and two practice room. They sure are really big. Second floor is for designing department. They are always busy with clothes. That's what palak told me.

There are only 8 workers in designing department, 6 in mine including me. Palak said that, Falak mam always say that, a lot of people make things worse, if people are less work is done perfectly and nicely.

3rd floor is for photoshoot. I wanted to see one, and Palak told me that they will have it in a few days.

4th floor is used for Audition, and for celebrating events.

Palak told me models trian here for almost all day. And they will be hiring in few months. There are trainers who train them and help them.

I was fascinated, how Falak has built it on her own. Like even though she comes from wealthy family, she has done it on her own. I wish to be like her someday, independent.

" Aarna, do you know where is boss, she isn't in the office. " I heard Dharmesh as I looked towards him, " No, I don't know " I said as he nodded his head and sat down on hir desk.

Where did she go? She is always in the office, according to my observation, as I am working here for a weak. I swear, she is always on her computer, and always taking business calls.

She need rest. She wasn't home last night, she just texted me, I won't be home. Take care. That girl is so much-

My phone rang as I looked at the caller ID. Falak?

I accepted the call, as I spoke.

" Hello, where are you from last night? You aren't in office too, what happened? "

" Aarna "

" Yes "

" I- "

" What happened? "

" I slept with someone "

" Kya? " I choked on air.

" I slept with a stranger "

.......

Vivian's p. o. v

" You all have done such a bad job that I, myself have to come here for handling all of these stuff " I glared at the staff who were looking down.

" Do you know events are going to start from next month and here you all are just chilling. Is this the reason we HIRED YOU. "

They were getting on my nerves, they haven't started anything, dresses haven't arrived, designing of our own brand is remaining.

" Listen to me, you'll are going to work overtime till the event. Start preparing. I want all the designs from Designing department, I want all the dresses here by tomorrow, get ready the models that are going to participate. I WANT ALL THIS, ASAP. "

I said as walked from there to my office. They are already making my blood boil. I sat on the chair and closed my eyes. How I wish I can sleep for whole weekend but they just made my work twice hard.