#15

" Can you print this document, thank you " Aarna looked at the file that was in her hand. Her head was messed up. There was a throbbing pain in her head. She pressed her two fingers on the side of her trying to ease the pain but that was of no use.

Aarna was about to stand up for a cup of coffee when her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and a frown took place on her face.

It was none other than Vivan Chaudhry. She held her phone, clicking on the green button, she took her phone near her ear as she heard a deep voice.

Wow.

" Hello? Aarna? "

Shit. Aarna hang up the call as she breathed deeply. Her hand was on her heart as she breath the air in and out. Why did she hang up? Oh yeah, she freak out. She looked at the black screen hoping the phone doesn't ring but God never listen to our prayer when it's needed.

Once again Vivan's name poped up as Aarna banged her head on the desk, that hurts.

She looked at her bag that was on the table, she quickly put the phone into that and breathed in relief. She don't know why but she didn't wanted to face Vivan. The way he talks and looks at her makes her feel things that she didn't felt before.

Aarna knew her life was going to change as Vivan Chaudhry is becoming a part of her life slowly slowly. She can't help but to feel in this few incident that how he actually never did something which would hurt her. He forced her to marry him of course, and it's not a good thing. But the behavior that he's showing is what making things different.

He has never misbehaved with her till now.

" Mam, Falak mam is calling you "

Aarna looked at the secretary as she nodded her head and walked towards her office. Why is she calling her? She submitted the file on time.

Knocking on the door Aarna heard a faint come in, she opened her door and saw the person she was avoiding, Vivan Chaudhry in Navy blue suit. He was rolling pen with his index finger and middle finger. Legs crossed.

His eyes fell oqn her as he didn't smile like he did last time when he saw her. Rather he was looking angry? Aarna walked further and avoided his intense gaze. She can feel negative energy from him right now.

" You asked for me? "

" No she didn't but I did, my fiancé wasn't taking my calls so I decided to meet her personally "

Aarna gulped as she moved her eyes towards Vivan Chaudhry who raised his left eyebrow. Silently asking her where the fuck was she? How can she say that she ignored his call cause he was making her nervous.

" I swear, agar tum yaha per wapas is wajah se aye toh bahar fek dunghi mein tumko. Office hai mera, nasta ghar nai ke ake mang liya " Falak was glaring at Vivan, who was busy staring at Aarna.

Vivan stood up as he moved closer towards Aarna, who just looked like a lost bear. He slowly held her hand, which was probably sweating.

" She's coming with me " .

Aarna avoided every eye contact with him. He started walking with Aarna behind. She doesn't know where he's actually taking her.

" Kaah ja rahe hai hum? "

Vivan finally heard her voice. He looked back at her. Still hold her hand. Her hairs were tied, as she wore a dress. Still looking beautiful for Vivan.

" Pehle yeh bataye, phone kyu nai uthaya apne? " Aarna finally looked into his eyes. Those black orbs were really something.

" I was busy "