#18

Third persons p. o. v

Sun was blocked with the pair of curtains that hung. There was nothing but blackness in the room. Aarna, who was in the bed covered in a thin blanket, breathing slowly she lay there trying to sleep.

It was a Wednesday afternoon, and Aarna was on a day off because of her health. She got sick, high fever was on her. Here body was burning like fire.

It's already been a week after the engagement. Hopefully the engagement after the incident went nice. Vivan's parents didn't say much after that.

Falak who wanted to stay but couldn't since she had a meeting about the latest runaway project. All she could do was threaten Aarna with a knife saying if she didn't rest then at the end of the there will be her knife and Aaron's dead body. Though she would never do that.

She didn't talk to Vivan after the engagement. She wanted to call, but she doesn't want to seem like she was dying to talk to him. So all She did was wait for him to call, but you guessed it right he didn't call.

Not even a message.

The bell rang, that startled Aarna. She was dozing off but now she was awake. Standing up she walked towards the main door.

She open the door slightly , peeking to see who is it at this time. Seeing the person all she could do was look at him, rather glaring.

Why is he here? He remembered that he has a forced fiancé huh?

" What are you doing here? "

" I didn't expect this type of greeting. Shouldn't you greet like, how are you? Did you ate? "

Aarna who rolled her eyes at his sarcasm, still keeping the door half way closed only her head can be seen.

" Kya cahiye apko? "

" Apka dil "

Vivan winked at her, but in the return he got nothing but a look that says magaj mari nai sidha kaam bata.

" Let me in will you? Is it good to keep your fiancé out huh? Is that your manners? "

Vivan pushed the door gently welcoming himself in. " Whatever, what do you want ? " This was the third time of her asking, what do you want.

Vivan made himself comfortable on the sofa, and finally looking at her briefly. She was in baby blue color long night suit. Her face looked pale.

" You're sick "

Aarna was surprised, how did he even know she was sick just by looking at her. Oh yeah she might look gloomy. Aarna nodded her head as she sat on the other single sofa.

" Did you ate? What about medicine? "

Aarna didn't heard anything he said, rather she was busy looking at him. His face look tired. Like he just came back after working for week none stop without any break.

His lemon color shirt was tucked in brown color pants. Two buttons were open of the shirt, and sleeves were rolled up. Sexy.

" Why do you look exhausted? "

Vivan was taken back by her question. He thought she never notice things about him, but she actually do.

He shook his head as he said, " I just came back from Delhi. Had some work there "

It was true, as soon as he landed here, he just came running here. To meet her. He was sent to Delhi to meet Ansh Singhania. Who killed their men there who were smuggling the guns. And than Ansh captured all the guns. Expensive guns.