#4

Aarna's p. o. v

I got into the clinic as I sat on the desk. Still thinking about waht happened yesterday. Who was that man? From what I remember I have never been in a fight. Nor I have meet up with anyone. Then who was that men?

" Aarna " I looked up to the doctor who just came. " Yes doc " I said as she told me to come inside her office. " Aarna, I am selling this place " She said as I looked at here blankly. What?

" What? But why? " I asked as she sigh. " The owner have sold this to one of  the business man. And told me last night to clean up in a week " She said as she looked at me. " So are you going to rent another place for- " I was cutt off as she spoke.

" No, I am going to work under another Hospital " I nodded my head, that means I have to look for a job. " I am sorry " She say said as I walked out of the office.

Well, can't my life be normal? Just for once.

I opened the cafe's door as I stepped inside. Falak called me to meet with her. She is the type of girl who won't show her emotions. She tries to be strong, and she is strong. I admire her boldness and her straightforwardness.

" Aarna " She said as I walked towards her. I smiled as she smiled back. " What's up sis? " She asked as she ate her piece of cake. " Nothing much, I have to look for job...... Again " I said as drink the water from the glass.

" I already told you to work with me. My company is one of the best " She said as I sigh. " But I don't know how to work there, like I am not qualified enough. What if people there- "

" Oh shut up " She said as I looked at her. " You just need to work under me, as my secretary. " She said. " No " I said as she look at me in disbelief. " Then what will you do? " She asked as I just looked down.

I don't want to get into her company with her help. I want to get a job on my own. Sure I am not qualified enough but still. " I want to get job on my own, I don't want to bother you. Please try to understand " I said as I looked at her.

"  Fine " She said and just sat in her seat. " So what are you going to do? " She asked as I just look down. I don't think there is anything that is left. But I have to keep hope, right?

" I- "

Loud screams were heard as I looked back to spot some man's in the cafe with guns. My heart started to beat faster. Yesterday's scene came in my mind. The call, gun shot, dead body, police, screams. I shut my eyes as I gulped.

God, please not again. " You " I heard one of the man in mask said. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the man was looking towards me. " Yes, you. Stand up " He said as I stood up with my shaking legs. My whole body was covered in sweat by now. " Come here " He said as I took a step. " What do you think you are doing you fucking bastard " It was non other Falak.

" What did you say? " He was about to come near, " Falak, stop " I was trying hard not to show my weakness. I walked towards him as he grabbed my right arm pulling me beside him.

" You motherfucker " Falak stood up as she walked towards me Or rather the man. Other people in cafe looked at her. Why She can't stop once in her life? She never use her brain.

" Stop right there " The man warned her but she didn't stop. " I TOLD YOU TO STOP " The other man scremed echoed in the whole cafeteria. " Falak stop, please "  I looked at her, tears were running from my eyes. " Please, stop, not for your sake but for my sake, please stop " My voice broke at the end.

" Aarna I- " I heard the gun shot, my eyes widened as I looked towards Falak to see if she was alright. She was alright, thank God.

" PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN " I heard a loud scream as I looked straight to see a mans in suits, holding gun towards them. There were many of them.

" IF YOU COME CLOSE I WILL SHOOT HER " The man beside me pulled me towards him as he pointed gun on my forehead. More tears flowed as my body was trembling, I was afraid. Really afraid.

" IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HER, I SWEAR I WILL NOT GIVE YOU TO POLICE RATHER I WILL KILL YOU HERE.  NOW, AT THIS MOMENT " I looked at the person. I recognized him, though tears were flowing as I afraid as hell, I still recognized him.

The one who was injured and came to the clinic. I know him. " I will let her go if you will leave us, will you Vivan Chaudhry? " The man said as he tighten his hold around my arm, the gun was still pointing at me.

" Fine, I will " Vivan said as him member doesn't look convinced by it. " Leave her " He said as the man finally let go off me. As I run towards Falak as fast as possible. She hugged me as I hugged her back.

" SHOOT " Firing started as I closed my eyes. Why? Why all of this is happening? Why? I pulled back when everything went silent. " Are you okay? " Falak asked me as I nodded my head. " THAT MOTHERFUCKERS, WHAT DO THEY THINK OF THEMSELVES? BASTARDS. " She cursed as she ran her hand through her hairs.

" Are you alright? " I heard as I turn around, to look at Vivan, who was looking at checking me from top to bottom. " Yes " I said as I gulped. I looked at the dead bodies. People have already left this place.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND THEM TO POLICE? IT WOULD BE GOOD IF THEY WENT TO PRISON " Falak yelled at Vivan who just gave her blank expression. " They would be out in just few days. " He said and look back at other men. " You go, I will come " All of them left, as he looked back at us.

" I will drop you " He said as he walked out. Falak came and hugged me as she patted my back. " You did great today, no need to worry " She pulled back and gave me a smile. I just nodded my head.

" You will come with me to my apartment, end of discussion " She said as she held my wrist and dragged me outside.

I don't know what I did to deserve a friend like her.

" Here " Vivan said as I looked at him. He still has blank expression on his face.  We both sat inside his car as he sat on the driver seat.

" Don't worry, they won't be seen here after this " He said as he was looking at us from the mirror.

" Yeah, how would they be seen here when you killed them "  Falak rolled her eyes as she looks out of window. " It was for your own safety, cause shouting there like a crow won't help anyone, not even yourself "

" What did you say? " Falak was about to hit Vivan but I held her wrist. " We are in someone else's car, Behave " I said as she rolled her eyes and sat back.

" So where should I drop you? " He asked as I came to realize that the car is moving round and round.

" Bro, what the fu*k? "

" Falak " I tried to stop her but I think she is too frustrated ( trusfrated ) to understand it?

" Seriously this man is getting on my nerves " She said as she was breathing hard. Her anger issues are really something.

" Where should I drop you? "

" See, YOU! "

" I am telling the address, please calm down falak " I said as I gave him the adress.

I looked at falak who was still killing him through her eyes. I looked straight when our eyes met once again. I gulped and turned away.

Rest of the ride was silent. I gulped as what happened in the market came in my mind.

And now this too.

" Here " I looked outside to see the building. I got out as Falak came towards my side. " Let's go? " She asked as she looked at vivan who was looking at us.

" Thank you, Mr. Chaudhry " I said as I turned around and started to walk with falak.

" Why did you said sorry to him? "

" He don't deserve it " She said as I just laughed. " Yeah yeah, whatever ".

_________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. Vote if you like the ch.

Be safe, be healthy.

Gossamerpink