#7

Aarna's p. o. v

" Is everything ready? Where is Palak? And where is Samir? I told him to call Falak mam here " I looked at Rishi who smiled nervously.

" Aarna actually I just sent him to bring some water- "

" Rishi it's not time for water, god. Everything is stressing me out so much "
I walked back into the green room and told the makeup artist to do it alright.

It's been a month, a month since I am working with Falak. And everything is going smoothly, I have made a great bond with my co workers. Today is the event, and my first ever event. It's not mine but still, I am nervous.

There were many other companies, all was hustle bustle. Murmuring, screaming and gonig on in the background. Falak was going to come, but I haven't seen her. The event was gonig to start at 8:00 pm.

" Rishi I am gonig to find Palak, you keep an eye here. "

He nodded as I made my way out. I don't understand why that girl always get lost. Like wow. I need to give her an award for getting lost. Once she lost her way when she was going home after work. And then she called me asking if I could help her.

She is really bad with directions, I swear. " Excuse me? Do you know where are the green rooms? "

" Left " I looked towards the dustbin, she can be there too. " Excuse me " This time I looked towards the person, who is excusing me for a while. Bro, I just told you to move left, can't you understand that much?

" I said, if you turn left you would find- oh Mr Vivan " I am shocked to find him here. What a business man is doing here? " Oh what a pleasant surprise " I awkwardly looked at him and smiled. I never socialize much, hell I don't even talk that much.

I like to be quite when I am not comfortable to talk with the person whome I barely know.

" Yes " Bro has deep voice, like he just woke up. When I wake up I don't like to talk, and if I talk, my voice is similar to a man's voice.

"If you don't mind, aap yaha kya kar rahi haii? " He looked deep in my eyes as he asked me. I gulped and moved my eyes away from him focusing on people in the background. Hey what's up?

" Oh it's just- "

" Aarna, what are you doing here? " I looked back to find one and only Falak and Palak. Wow, now they both are together.

Don't tell me you both were finding me. " I was finding you " I said as Falak nodded and looked towards Mr. Vivan, who was also looking at her. Glaring.

" Wait are you the same guy, who called ne crow? "

" You're that girl who was continuesly screaming at me like a crow? "

Ok, they both know each other. That's nice. " Falak I think we should go- "

" What are YOU doing here? " Falak asked as she glared him, if she has doremon's small light gadget, she would use it on him and crush him with her feet.

Okay that's going out of the hand.

" Well, I should ask this question, what are YOU doing here? " Oh c'mon stop repeating each other's word. I looked at Palak who watching all of the drama with a......popcorn? Where did she get that?

" Well, why should I tell YOU? " Falak behen, calm down. We don't want to get into jail do we?

" Actually- "

" Well, I am the CEO of Glamour " I was again cut off. Wow just wow. Just cut me off you both. Cut me off from this world. Anyway, yeh sab moh maya hi toh hai.

" I am the CEO of Sparkle " Falak has a proud expression when she said. As she looked towards me and smirked. What? What are you thinking?

" And Aarna is my employee " She smiled, but that smiled has something? I couldn't get it.

When I looked towards Vivan, he was smirking. What is all with smirking, can anyone tell me? Falak's expression changed.

" It's nice meeting you finally, Falak Gupta. " He forwarded his hand for a handshake, Falak forwarded hers but it went past his hand, as she ran her hand through her hair.

That's......cool

" Well, I should get going " He turned towards me and smiled. He is handso- wow. I smiled back as I nodded my head, why? I don't know.

He walked away as Falak looked at me. Glared at me. " Let's go back " She walked as I followed her.

I don't why but Vivan Chaudhry is really something. The way he smiled is just woah.

Focus Aarna, Focus on you things rather then others.

_________________________________________

Vote if you like the ch.

Thank you