#5

Aarna's p.o.v

Looking at the sun, I realized how I was living in darkness for a long time. People are all busy in there own world. Coming here I learned one thing, that all have there own problems. Some of them show it, and some don't. Showing is not my thing, I don't want show my problems to anyone, cause I know they will pity me.

Falak always says, No matter how much you try to change, in the end people will judge you. And I totally agree with her. They will always judge, cause I have also judge people.

I can't be like a princess, who never judge anyone. Cause I know, human were meant to judge other humans.

Sometimes I am loney, really loney. It's like people don't know your real self. They just know the person who wear a mask of happiness behind her pain. It's like, you know that happiness is not meant for you. It's like, you were born to suffer. The biggest mistake you made was to born. If you weren't in this world, you wouldn't be suffering this much.

It's heart breaking to see this. You can't cry in front of anyone cause you know, you will regret it in future. So walking like nothing happened. It's what today I am doing. And not only me but so many people in this world are doing this.

I looked towards falak's room, I sign. I know she is going through something, but just like me, she is not ready for anyone's pity, not even me.

I made my way towards kicthen and started preparing breakfast. I don't know what to do, my job is gone. All I have left is...... Nothing.

I will look for a new job. Yeah, I can't just sit in the corner and cry. I need to work hard. Yes, be positive.

" Aarna " I looked towards Falak and smiled brightly.

" Food is burning "

" What- hey bhagwan " I screamed as I heard Falak's laugh. " Don't laugh " I glared at her.

" We will order from outside, just sit here " I walked towards her and sat down. " Why you didn't tell me earlier? " I asked as I gulped water from the glass.

" You were in your thoughts, so I thought of not breaking it " She smiled as I smiled back.

" What did you decide? " She grabbed her phnoe, and started to order food from it. I peeked to see what is she ordering. " Coffee or tea? "

Coffee would be okay I guess, I haven't drank coffee for a long time. " Coffee " She nodded and ordered it. " I decided that, I will work under you " I said as she nodded her head in approval.

" First of all you need to come with me " She has a smirk on her face.

..........

" Here you go " Falak said as she looked at me. A proud smile on her face. " I don't know why you need me to dress up? Like- "

" Shut up, frist of all you are going to work with me at my office so you need to look presentable, second of all I don't want to hear your same thing about being widow, society blah blah. You are 22 and you have your whole life ahead. Did you hear me? "

I nodded my head as she smiled. " I am proud of you " She said as she patted my back. " I am also proud of you, and thank you for everything " I said as she just smiled.

" Let's go, we don't wanna waste our time do we? " She walked out, as I followed her. I will try to be strong. I will try to give my best. And I will try everything to make a good living. Yes, I can do that.

............

Vivan's p. o. v

Placing my cup of coffee on the table, I looked outside the big window. The city was as busy as everyday. I wanted to take a break. I wanted to roam in the empty garden. I dont want anyone, I just want to be myself.

I want go around in the world, to explore it. I want to do that all alone.

Aarna

I jerked open my eyes as I looked around, I sign, why? Why is she coming in my mind. When all I want is to be alone, but she comes in my mind, telling me she is going to be with me.

Impossible

That's impossible, that will never happen Vivan Chaudhry, stop day dreaming the things that can't come true.

She is widow, she will never let me in her life, not even once. Yes, I did a background check on her, and realising that I don't have a chance on her or a chance to enter her life.

I was disappointed, I felt a sting in my heart.

Screw you Vivan, focus on your work.

" Vivan " I looked up to find Ranbir bhai standing in my office with a worried face.

" What happened? " I asked as I stood up making my way towards him.

" You should go and handle glamour, events are going to held very soon, and they haven't done anything. You know, if we didn't do anything than our company's reputation and stock are going to decrease in no time " Ranbir bhai sat on the sofa as he drank water from the glass.

" But I have my pending work he- "

" I will take care of that, right now you have to be there, handle them and the events properly " Ranbir bhai stood up as he patted my shoulder and walked out.

Glamour is a modeling company, we hire models and train them. We take part in different event that take place in different city. We promote brands and we also have our own. Glamour have been a top 10 company.

I really dont want to go there and handle that, but it can't be helped I guess.

..........

Aarna's p. o. v

" Welcome to Sparkle " I looked at Falak who was smiling. " It's the first time I came to your company " I looked at the building, which is not that big, it have 5 floors I guess, it has a garden outside.

" Let's go in " We walked inside as we get on elevator. Falak pressed the botton as she was looking through her phone.

As the elevator opened, we get in. I looked at the people that were looking at me. Probably thinking who I am.

" Good morning boss " One of them said as Falak looked up and smiled. " Good morning, let me introduce to our new employe, her name is Aarna. I hope you will get along with her. She is new to this field so please help her. "

Falak gesture me to introduce my self as I cleared my throat. " My name is Aarna " I said as Falak nodded her head.

I don't know what I will do here. Was it a good decision?

_________________________________________

Vote if you like.

Thank you.

~gossamerpink