Prologue

"Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences."

I finish up packing the last bit of stuff to take with me to live at my aunt and uncles house in Seattle

I finish up packing the last bit of stuff to take with me to live at my aunt and uncles house in Seattle. I've only talked to them twice but that was enough to know they're sweethearts.

Lovely people.

I check over everything.

what if I forget something? everything's important I have memories with a lot of my things. My grandma Ann bought me all of it but each shopping trip was fun and memorable.

If I forget something I could just buy whatever I forget there.

I'm a smart cookie, a great plan maker and a good cook. I'm all in one.

I deserve a cake but only if it's chocolate or ice cream cake those are the best.

If you don't agree you're crazier than buddy and he once attacked himself through the mirror.

He's not the smartest duck in the pond but he has many other good qualities that outweigh that one tiny thing.

He's just the best.

what if people don't like me?

what if my plane crashes? like in the show I disappear for 5 years and everyone forgets me. Then who's going to watch buddy?

I love buddy.

Probably more than myself. He's just so cute and sweet an-

"Rose hurry up your going to miss your flight" my mother grumbles rubbing her eye. I nod wondering when she even came in.

Is she a ghost or something?

I zip up my suitcases and stand them up near my door. "Yea mom I'm done now, we can leave if everything's set" i mumble picking at my nails.

I would like to drive myself and buddy but then he'll have to find a ride back.

Buddy can drive himself. I'm sure of it. That would be hallarious you're at a red light and look to you're left and spot a doggy driving and jamming out to Olivia rodrigo.

I would pay money to see that. Maybe I can teach buddy to drive.

I'll add that to my bucket list.

"Did you say goodbye to everyone this morning?"my mom question me.

I said goodbye 5 times to be exact once to my father who barely paid any mind, another to my sister then to my aunt and finally one to my uncle Danny I'm going to miss him most of all.

  "Yes mom everyone,now lets go" my father comes in the living room and i bite my lip looking at my shoes. Wow cool floor.

I feel his cold stare as I gulp and grab my suitcase, no one offers to help, but buddy being an amazing dog grabs my bag while I grab the 2 suitcases. I get to the car door and glance inside, my fathers jaw is clenched as he looks at me with disgust and anger.