Chpater 2- late.

"No matter how quietly she spoke the world would spin a little slower just to hear what she had to say."

My phone buzzes and I look at the message

My phone buzzes and I look at the message. The name reads Rosaline and I sigh throwing my phone back down.

I can't believe I actually gave her my fucking number. Everyone knows I hate using my phone, simple call that's it. Rosaline, however makes it a daily thing to text me multiple times a day even when I ignore her.

"Woah what's got you all pissed" Josh questions from the seat next to me popping some chips in his mouth. I ignore him and the other 2 fuckers in my car.

"Ignoring is rude bitch"

Little fucks.

Grabbing the water bottle next to me I throw it at him. "The hell I was just being honest"

"You know I know a guy who can get you in for your anger issues I heard he's very helpful" Jake speaks up patting my shoulder.

I clench my fist on the wheel fighting the urge to throw something else at them. I should've made them drive up here themselves. Jake can stick that guy up his ass.

"Which way"

"Left"

I nod and turn. Soon I see a warehouse and quickly pull in. The quicker I get this done the faster these annoying fucks can go away.

Getting out my car I walk towards the building. "Wait" Josh calls out. I stop and look at him waiting for him to go on. "What if they called for backup"

Rolling my eyes I take out my pistol nod for Jake to go on the other side.

Josh is right next to me along with Sam. I wait for the signal and right when I see it I knock the door down. "Seattle police department"

Pointing my gun in I look around and see nothing. The fuck? Was this a trap? No I heard Lincoln's a stupid little bitch. He's not smart enough to hide his tracks he won't be smart enough to set a trap.

From the corner of my eye I see him. Lincoln Jones a local serial killer we've had trouble finding him but 3 days ago we caught a lead and now we're here. I nod once at jake and take off running after him. I hate when they make this shit harder than it needs to be.

"Stop making this fucking difficult or I'll shoot your ass right now" I don't have time for this bullshit. He stops and puts his hands up. "Okay, okay just don't shoot me" he surrenders.