Chapter 42- rage.

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world"

My friend victor left a while ago I was pretty darn sad along with Damian him and victor got along great I even tried sneaking on the plane with him

My friend victor left a while ago I was pretty darn sad along with Damian him and victor got along great I even tried sneaking on the plane with him. Of course Damian caught me and dragged me back home then after that he left.

I think I'm actually dying of boredom. Can that happen? Eh don't know anywho I'm waiting for Damian to come back he's been gone all day and I'm hashtag lonely. Buddy and benji are upset with me because I took them to the vet.

They needed their shots and I needed to know how healthy my doggy's are. It puts my mind at ease.

I hear the click of the door unlocking and rush to it. I see Damian then gen walk in after him pulling her sleeve down. I gasp and rush to it after spotting her upper arm wrapped up.

"Oh my goodness what happened?" Concern is written all over my face as I examine her arm. She hisses and pulls her arm back when I feel around it. "Ow bitch it's fine as long as you don't touch it" she scolds me.

"The fucker grazed my arm but it's fine" she waves off. A frown over takes my face as I look at them. "Did you kill him?" I mumble feeling bad for my friend. She shakes her head no and chuckles. "No but I did shoot him back" she grins.

I turn to Damian and narrow my eyes. "And where we're you mr?" I question suspiciously. He's the flash how couldn't he have seen the bullet?

"I was in a different area" he shrugs reaching out to me. I smack his hand and pretend to unwind my middle finger slowly then chuckle and shake my head. "You thought huh" I tease laughing at myself.

Damian smacks my head and pulls me into a hug. I turn to gen 'he's an odd fella' I mouth cackling. Gen gives us a weird look before leaving out the door, not saying a goodbye.

Well then.

"So dude what are we doing tonight?" I question pumped up for some fun activities. H rolls his eyes and leans down giving my lips a good ol smooch. "Are we going to do the devils tangle?" I grin keeping my cackle at bay.

Damian let's out a short chuckle and drags me upstairs. "We are" he mumbles pulling my shirt off. I huff and cross my arms.

He presses himself against me and I feel his not so subtle little friend down there a bit too excited. I'm a horn dog.

~~
"Dude it's not a big deal" I groan. Once we finished our uh activities we went to get food since ya know I'm a fatty who loves to eat. Anywho we were in line and Damian went to use the restroom, while he was gone a kind guy started up conversation.

Damian came back just in time when he asked for my number now, I thought he wanted to be friends but the fella next to me swears he was flirting. He's utterly ridiculous.