Chapter 21- memories.

"Every girl deserves a guy that can make her heart forget that it was ever broken"

I wake up uncomfortable like I'm laying on a lumpy rock. I sit up and realize I'm right on top of Damian. Hehehe my bad.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping. His features are all calm and peaceful. I give his nose a kiss then call the nurse in.

"Hi sweetie did you need something" I nod. "Can I get these out?" I ask pointing to the needles. She looks at them and thinks "I'll go ask the doctor give me a minute" I smile and nod.

She comes back a few minutes later. "How do you feel" I feel like I can take on the world. And fight Damian.

"I feel great" I tell her giving her a thumbs up trying to sound extra convincing. The nurse takes a look at my chart. She walks towards me and pulls on the iv bag thing checking something.

She stops and looks behind me. I look too and don't spot anything wrong. Just you know me sitting on a grown man while he's peaceful snoring. I smile at her.

She gets a look in her eye and continues starring at him. I squint my eyes at her. "So can I get them out?" She looks back at me. "Oh yea I'm sorry" while she's turns writing something on my chart I use the time finding something to cover Damians face.

Aha. My bra.

It's the closest thing to me and my aunt brought It last night freshly washed.

No wondering eyes on him now. The blanket is long enough to cover his chest and body up to his neck.

Thank you Jesus.

Finally she takes them out and I feel like a free woman. I thank her and get up. My head hurts like a b word. As quiet as I can I take Damians phone since I have no clue where mine is and unlock it using my face. We share that now. Couple goals.

I call Josh. "What do you want bitch it's 7 in the morning" I gasp. "Oh my um Rose is this you I apologize for my horrible wordings how are you"

I giggle. "Its okay and I'm fine please come visit I'm bored and the fellas asleep" I look back at him and my bra is still there. I throw my head back and let out a loud laugh.

"We're coming to the rescue would you like any specific breakfasts" I haven't got much of an appetite. "No, no thank you but Umm can you bring something for Damian you know how he gets when he's hungry"He gets extra grumpy. It's not a good side of him.

Hangry Damian is not okay. I still love him thoe.

"Yes and I'm still bringing you something bye, see you in a few" I say goodbye then go to the restroom and brush my teeth with the toothbrush they gave me.

Nasty, eww, yuck.the toothpaste is horrible.

Walking back I notice he's still asleep so I lay next to him once again and end up falling asleep.