Chapter 3-friends.

"Stay close to people who feel like sunlight,"

Sometimes I wonder what my purpose is in life. Ehh I don't know moving on I'm attempting to beg my mother to send me buddy.

she's refusing but I'm telling you I can't sleep without him 5 days, no wake up kisses, no cuddles.

Utterly ridiculous.

"Look mom please I need him I can't make it another week without him"I tell her just a little dramatically. I see no issue in her sending buddy early, I've unpacked and I'm even ahead in some classes.

"Rosaline I told you he's going next Wednesday" she grumbles without a hint of remorse.

"Fine how have you and dad been?"I question since this is the first time in 4 days I've spoken to her.

For all I know they could've gone to China and back.

"Great how's your jo- actually, rosaline I'll call you back tomorrow I have to go" she rushes out.

wonder what that's about.

"Okay goodbye tell buddy I lo-" she hangs up before I get the chance to finish.

And I didn't even get to see buddy.
how infuriating.

Sighing I continue my way to work, not to work but to wait for Abbie we're going on a girl's day!

4 months ago Abbie came to visit and convinced me to get a ummm certain area waxed on our last girls day.I didn't speak to her for 1 whole day.

Obviously I couldn't stay mad. she was my only friend. Anyways I look like a loner waiting in a booth alone.

I am a loner but still im bored. Oh my goodness I'll buy a laptop and become jug head Jones.

Being in the restaurant I'm hit with the good smell of food and after much contemplating in my mind I decide to order something, since the last time I ate was yesterday around 9 am.

I dranked a whole milkshake and ate some medium frys along a big ol burger. I had a big belly and looked pregnant after that.

Filled me right up! I munched on a few things the rest of the day but I was focused on trying to rearrange my room. I forget to eat a lot so my bodies used to it.

I order fries and a sweet tea those are my favorite. who doesn't like them? They'll be utterly crazy.

After about 15 minutes of me having fun on my own Abbie comes.

"Finally now let's bust this joint, joking are you done?" I question while shoving some fries in my mouth.

She stares at me chewing then gives me a tight smile."I'm sorry they extended my shift why don't you go home and tonight you can come over to watch movies?"