Chapter 7-strange.

"She was the sea,calm but so deep and I wanted to drown in it, in her"

I'm currently at work solving a case about a missing boy 4 years old.

Who takes fucking children. Sickos.

That's who.

I look at the door with my jaw clenched. Josh and jake are late and something that pisses me off more than people, is when they're not on time. I had to come earlier and didn't even get a chance to say bye to Rosaline.

I wanted a hug. Her hugs are fine but having her body pressed against me is fucking heaven. I sigh and grab a file that was waiting for me when I came in. As I'm reading more information my door fly's open.

"Hello sweetheart did you miss us"

"Shut the fuck up. why the hell are you both late again" I'm going to fire them. Jake takes a seat on one of the chairs in front of me while josh laughs and dramatically puts his hand on his face.

"Well fella-" I cut him off by throwing a cup at him.

"Okay, okay Damian the reason for our tardiness is because we being the nice humans we are dropped off Rosaline at abbies apartment " I nod only listening to a few things they said.

"Ok" I mumble a bit worried about her going over to the slu- girl. To the girls house. How did rosaline even meet her? When I met her, the stench of weed and perfume was overwhelming. I nearly gagged.

rosaline seems to love her. She seems to love everyone.

if she hurts her again I'll hurt her. I wouldn't hit a women even if they deserve it. I'll just release josh on her. He's a bitch she's a bitch even.

But fuck just seeing the few tears on her face alone made me want to go shoot her, I couldn't so instead I did my best to make those tears go away.

After talking more about the case I decide to text Rosaline to see what she's up to and how it went with the bitch. it's been an hour.

8:38
Damian- what are you up to?

We get back to discussing the case with me taking glances at my phone. 30 minutes she hasn't responded.

~~

She still hasn't responded and we're about done with the case we have a lead up in boston where the father of the kid may have him hostage. After informing the police chief up there about our Lead he decides he'll check it out and we're done for the day.

Still no text from rosaline, usually she responds in 5 minutes. Maybe somethings wrong. "So in conclusion I can beat up 10 guys coming at me in 3 seconds I mean look at my muscles jake no one can beat me".

"Fuckers" I yell at them gaining their attention.

"What" josh answers a bored look on his face.

"Have y'all heard from Rosaline since you dropped her off?"