Chapter 25- early bird.

"In the end we all become stories"

"Turn that shit off" Damian grumbles sticking his face in my neck

"Turn that shit off" Damian grumbles sticking his face in my neck. I chuckle and turn off my alarm. 5:30 am.

I'm an Early bird heck yea I am.

We got back from Oklahoma a day ago and I decided to be proactive before school next week, so here I am getting ready to get up.

Removing his arm off I sigh and rub the sleepiness from my eyes while sitting on the side of the bed. "It's too damn early come back"

I shake my head "No im going on a run" I Tell the idiot then get up. After changing and doing my morning activities like brushing my teeth I go downstairs.

It's never too late to start hot girl summer, it's bout to be hot girl year heck yea dude.

After drinking a smoothie i made I put my shoes on, grab my AirPods and buddy then head out.

He's so excited to be going on a run we haven't done this in forever.

"Cmon buddy remember if anyone stares bark at them okay?" I look at buddy for confirmation and he gives me a bark. That's a yes I'm guessing.

We begin our run/jog and there's not too many people.

~

When I'm done I look at the time 6:26 well I don't want to toot my own horn but I am quite fast. I'm the flash- no, I'm a cheetah. Wait which ones faster? I'll kidnap both and find out myself then I'll beat them in a race.

Moving on I dropped buddy off and I'm currently headed to a gym to workout. This is going to be great. I have plenty of energy now.

After doing the process to get a membership I go in and look at all the weights and stuff. What the heck are they for? How do I use them?

This is about to be embarrassing when I use the wrong thing the wrong way. I start walking down a path and feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi my names Rudy I'm a trainer here and if you need an assistants or help please let me know"

Perfect he can help. If he refuses I'll become a Karen and report him to Josh.

"thank you Um do you mind helping me now?" I pick at my nails from how nervous I am.

"Of course is there a certain thing you want to work at" I think for a moment then grin. "Yea I want to get abs and a big butt" I say fighting the urge to burst out laughing.

He smiles and nods "follow me we can focus on the glutes for today and maybe abs another day?" He suggest and I nod.

"So what's the most you've lifted" 50. "I'm not sure it's been a while, I really don't remember" don't want to embarrass myself now.