Chapter 35- fight.

"She sees in black and white, thinks in greys but loves in color"

I wake up feeling refreshed. Damian left early this morning at 8 and now it's 11. I slept real good. I get up to use the loo then brush my teeth obviously going back to bed and grabbing a book. Buddy comes and lays with me while I read 'they both die at the end'. It's a good book.

Finishing up the last page, i get up and start my day with a nice relaxing shower. Then I change into some leggings, a comfortable red sweatshirt and some black fluffy socks. I don't believe in shoes.

While I'm deciding what to do my phone rings. I don't get many phone calls usually it's the idiot calling about where I am or if I want coffee. I got him into the caramel vanilla coffee from Starbucks and now he goes there a lot.

I look at the call and quickly answer.

"Hello"  i excitedly say.

"Hey rose we haven't talked in a while i miss you. what are you up to, how's school" a smile forms on my face. Ive missed my brother so much.

"I missed you too I've been good and I'm going to university here My grades are great in case you're wondering"  I tell him excitedly now laying with buddy and benji on the floor.

"That's good news, your going for a vet right?" Alec asks me.

"Yea or a nurse I'm not sure yet anywho how's Lola" she's a cute German shepherd. I love her! before he can answer buddy growls from beside me. He never liked Lola, everytime I petted her he would lay right on my lap and whine.

"Tell buddy to stop with his jealousy but she's great we just adopted another dog we named him blue" blue I like it. It reminds me of Jurassic park. I should watch I-

" and before you think about it don't watch Jurassic park. You cried all day when blue died Rose" I gulp remembering. Blue was so cute it wasn't fair.

"I won't but I'm still upset, he didn't deserve that" i chide.

We go on to talk for about 30 more minutes then Alec goes back to work. After that phone call I call up my aunt and ask about her lasagna Recipe.

She explains it and I decide it's too complicated and that I'll just learn it next time I go over. There were so many steps I don't have time for that.

Well I do I have nothing else going on.

I make myself pancakes with egg and bacon instead and eat that for my breakfast. Once I'm done I clean up my mess and sit on the couch contemplating things.