Chapter 29- single

I get up stretching my body out and standing up

I get up stretching my body out and standing up. Once I've freshen up I go into the kitchen and there stands Damian cooking up some French toast.

A smile makes its way onto my face and I give his cheek a kiss but damian grips my wrist, pulls me back and points to his lips. I grin and smooch his lips then pull away and start eating while telling Damian about random nonsense.

He listens in to every detail occasionally nodding and taking bites of his food.

"Can we do face mask?" I blurt out thinking   about the mask I bought that have cute animals on them.

"Fuck no" he grumbles getting up from the table. I help him clean a bit then glare at him.

"Please" he is such a negative Nancy. I am positive he would feel very relaxed.

He shakes his head and i glare at his head. He's such cutie.

"I'm going to threaten you" I mumble fiddling with my necklace. I'll threaten to knock him off the roof. He won't see it coming I'll just uppercut him and knock him right out..

He narrows his eyes at me, I narrow mine back silently saying "listen to me b word"

Eventually he gives in and lets me lead him to the bathroom. I help him wash his face with my things and even use a roller on him.

When I'm done I pull out the face mask and grin up at him. I put the mask on him then use the roller to smooth it out. When I'm done, I put one on myself and the fella watches me intensely.

"You look so cute" i gush at the panda face mask he's wearing. He also has on my pink headband that's fluffy and it just makes him look like a sweetheart.

"I love you" I tell him Incase he forgot.

Damian rolls his eyes quite rudely and grumbles out an "I love you too"

"Your face is going to be so soft, you'll be thanking me and wishing I'd done it sooner" I tell him rocking on my feet back and forth.

"Shut up" he mumbles looking through my face washes and smelling each of them. Like I said, he's a weirdo. He's jughead jones!

~~

We finished our face mask and went to the living room to watch a movie and now, we're currently on the couch arguing because I want to go visit my brother in New York. Damian however doesn't want me to because 'he doesn't even put in the effort to call'

Heck does he know.

"Why should I listen to you?" I stress out putting my hands on my hip.

"I'm your boyfriend" he grumbles sitting up from the couch. I scrunch my nose up and groan, throwing myself on the couch.

"Not anymore" I mumble shrugging. Damian scoffs and turns to look at me, his eyes wide. He doesn't say anything but the glare he once has is long gone.

"Me? Oh I'm a single Pringle" I mumble picking my nails. I really should go get them done.