Chapter 22- oklahoma

"If it doesn't burn a little what's the point of playing with fire?"

It's been a few days since everything and I've been taking my medication feeling a bit better

They're laced with lsd that's why obvi.

My grandmas death anniversary is three days from now. 2 years the lady who gave me love, took care of me, and showed me how happy I can be, left me.

It's okay she's with grandpa.

Im flying back to Oklahoma later at 2:30 it's 10:39 and I have everything packed and ready for me and buddy,he's coming along. Although I feel like I'm forgetting something.

After thinking I wave it to the back of my mind. Walking out my bedroom I see the picture of me and Damian.

OH MY GOODNESS I FORGET TO TELL HIM.

Hehehe my bad. I'll just go tell him now I have more than enough time.

I get in my car my bags already in there then rush to his house well, rush to Starbucks then his house.

I can't function without coffee. It's like my other half.

I get to his house and see a few cars here. Oh he has company. That's good he needs friends, everyone does.

My fellas a loner with a girlfriend and a few friends he tolerates. He's jughead Jones.

I hear him yelling and immediately go to the game room "I told you you're done now get the fuck outta here before I release Rosaline on your ass again"

Who the heck is he talking to. I walk in with my smile big, at him being in boss/detective/gamer boy mode. I'll buy him a shirt with all that.

"Hello whores it is I, queen to all now bow down" I say walking in making myself known. Josh chuckles and bows down as does Jake. My three original boys.

I laugh then look at an angry Damian glaring at the girl in front of him. She turns around smirks at me then pulls Damian in and kisses him.

Oh she's pushed my buttons too far.

Before I can do anything not even a whole second goes by and Damian throws her at the wall. He wipes his mouth again and again looking disgusted with himself.

My poor baby. I look at the girl she appears to be unconscious or just asleep. Don't know.

I gasp loudly and dramatically. He looks up shocked so I'm guessing he hasn't noticed me until now.
As much as I'm upset that he payed no mind to me I need to go on with my prank.

"How dare you cheat on me" I say fighting the urge to laugh and hug him. He shakes his head immediately I want to hear what he has to say. "No I swear I promise she just kissed me and I- I- look just ask Josh and-" we look around and they're gone so is the girl.