Chapter 48- wedding.

"A sky full of stars and he was starring at her"

Today's the day I'm marrying the idiot, not just any idiot my idiot

I hear my phone buzz and glance at it. 'Hulk' is there along with a blue heart. I changed his name a while ago and I changed my contact name on his phone to 'assassin'. Damian doesn't bother changing it anymore.

He knows I'll uppercut his butt.

I humm and ignore the call once again brushing my long brown hair. I let it grow out and it's soft ever since I started using hair mask.

Buddy wonders in and I grin as I see his tuxedo fits perfectly. Him and benji are crucial parts in my wedding, they are there to watch for negative people.

My phone buzzes again and I sigh looking to buddy. "I guess I'll answer" I mumble to buddy. He covers his eyes with his paws and I chuckle.

"Hello" I smile.

"Stop fucking ignoring my calls" Damian grumbles. I chuckle lightly shaking my head.

"Your supposed to be getting ready" i stress out looking at the time. We have to be at the church at 2!

"I am ready" he deadpans.

"Okay then let me get ready and I'll see you over there" i soothingly tell him scratching buddy's head. I hear him mumble something under his breath and let out a 'fine'.

"Great thanks for the chat pal" I hang up before he says anything about me calling him 'pal' and toss my phone on the bed.

"Can you believe I'm getting married?" I look to buddy. He stands on his two legs and does a trick so I of course give him a treat for being so gosh darn cute.

A knock is heard and I yell a 'come in'. Gen and my aunt rush inside carrying random things. "Let's do this, let's get you married sweetie!" My aunt yells excitedly.

~~

1 hour.

It took 1 whole hour but I'm finally ready. Everyone left the room except buddy. He's playing with his chew toy happily while I slip on my wedding dress.

Benji on the other hand is with Damian. They got pretty close and for some very odd reason he likes being around damian more than me.

I'm only slightly jelly.

"Gen" I yell out.

Gen runs in and squeals as soon as she sees me. "You look so fucking good!" She gushes zipping up my dress.

I smile and turn to the mirror sucking in everything. I'm getting married in about ten minutes to the love of my life. I'm a mother.

I'm mother fricking happy!