Chapter 45- big reveal.

"The butterfly's he used to give me turned into little feet."

I wake up a tad bit uncomfortable but today's the gender reveal a really important day, I even missed school for this

I wake up a tad bit uncomfortable but today's the gender reveal a really important day, I even missed school for this. The good thing is Damian can finally stop bothering poor gen and Ethan. Yep they're the ones planning everything it took 3 whole months but everything's ready.

I thought they would never finish planning I mean I'm already 6 months what's the hold up am I right.

I get up as fast as I can and walk to the restroom to brush my teeth. "Rosaline" Damian yells out. I groan and make a face at the door. "Yes?" Immediately he marches in with his hands crossed.

"I made food downstairs you want me to bring it up?" He questions feeling my belly. I scowl at him but slowly nod. For the past 2 weeks it's been hectic and we haven't been able to do the devils tangle and he's just been looking so good It makes me furious.

I walk downstairs carefully with Damian trailing just behind me playing with the ends of my hair.

I pour a glass of orange juice and place it next to my pancakes then grab my Nutella jar and sit happily. Once I start munching Damian sits right next to me a small smile on his face. My eyebrows furrow as I look at him.

"What?" I question licking off the Nutella from my spoon. He shakes his head and takes a drink of my orange juice. "You have chocolate all over your lips" he chuckles. I grab a napkin to wipe my mouth but instead he grips my chin and turns me to him.

His lips capture mine and his tongue glides against my bottom lip then goes in. After a few seconds Damian slowly pulls away giving my lips one last smooch and leaving me scowling.

"You're making me horny" I mumble moving the egg around with my fork. Damian shrugs "fuck me then" he chides smirking and walking to the fridge. I take a breath then turn towards him "Excuse me" I ask glaring at his head. Damians eyes go wide and he looks to my stomach. "My bad- frick" he mumbles.

I nod in approval then finish up my food and help him wash our dishes. Once we're done we head to the couch to watch a bit of television before we have to get ready. "You know for my bachelorette party I'm gonna have strippers" I speak my thoughts up to Damian who's currently invested on the show I put on.

"Who?" He questions glancing between me and the tv. I chuckle and tap his shoulder "you, I'm hiring you to be my personal stripper" I'll even get him a pole. He rolls his eyes then calls buddy and benji over to lay with us but only benji comes.

Buddy's been acting strangely when I call he doesn't come he's always hiding behind the couch or something. I get up and go find him in a corner just starring at me.

Slowly I scoot towards him and lay his head on my lap. "What's wrong?" I whisper petting his head. Buddy whines a little then stands and walks slowly to the couch, once he's on he licks Damians cheek.