Chapter 36- tatoos.

"Our stars are those that burn brightest and refuse to fade"

"What are you allergic to" I ask Damian. He rolls his eyes. "Nothing" he says then smiles. I narrow my eyes at him. "Fish? I'm allergic to fish!" I state proudly then think for a second "oh and olives" I remember.

Grandma told me to try a bite and well I did. The fish made my face swell. It wasn't as bad as the olive that made my throat close and burn. I almost saw jesus. After that grandma stopped making me try new things.

I still tried them unless they looked nasty like tomato heck no. Grandmas saying was 'you never know the wonder it can bring to your tastebuds' they never brought me any wonder.

Anywho I was finishing an essay up and got bored so I decided to make small talk with the fella sitting in front of me. He's not great company. "So what are you allergic to" I ask again. He thinks for a second then smirks. "To you" I slap my forehead and almost flip him off. I'm gonna find out and slap him with it.

I grab my journal and make my way to the couch. "Kiss my butt Damian" I yell out closing my journal up. while I'm conjuring ways to get his allergy out of him damian comes and flips me on my stomach. What the heck is he up to?

That question is soon answered when I feel my leggings being pulled down. I feel my face burn in red and I quickly slap my hands on my bootie. "Leave me alone or I swear I will attack" I warn trying to pull my pants up.

"You said to" he says slapping my bootie once. I keep thrashing around but eventually give up. Once I recovered my strength I go to try again but feel open mouth kisses along my bootie. That feels fricking great and I'm horny. Good lord.

He gives my butt a last good slap and kiss before helping me flip around. "Now that made me all tingly but you can't do that" I breathe out. He rolls his eyes and lays down on top of me his head in the crook my neck. This is relaxing. And I'm still horny.

"Let's have sexual inter-coarse" I speak out my thoughts. His eyes are wide and he goes to adjust his pants. "Stop teasing" he mumbles. I chuckle and play with his hair.

"I'm bored let's go get tatoos" I tell him imagining how funny I'll look with one. I bet I can rock one. He looks up with his eyebrows furrowed. "Really?" I nod my head excitedly. He shakes his no. I frown. "Cmon dude you already have a lot!" I exlaim pointing to his sleeve. I then look at the other hand.

There's only about 4 what's one more? He sighs and gets up. "Really?" He repeats. I groan and look up then nod. And I know just what to get. I drag him up and pat his bootie so he can go get changed.

~

Do I regret opening my big fat mouth? Yes, yes I do. We came to the idiots friend. Apparently he's done all of the fellas tats so I trust him about 40 percent.  "You ready?" Alejandro asks. I bite my lip but nod slowly. Damian gives me a nudge and I sit down.