Chapter 43- love

"Everything is better with you. Everything has been better since you."

It's been weeks since the incident and we've moved past it

It's been weeks since the incident and we've moved past it. He got me coffee, It was old news after that. Anywho Damian didn't work today and I'm on summer break. Schools going by pretty fast. Heck I'm not complaining.

My aunt invited us and the guys over so that's where we are currently going to after we get ready of course.

Damian didn't agree at first because I've been waking up running to the toilet but I haven't thrown up all morning and feel better.

I remove my clothes and step in the nice hot shower. While I'm washing the shampoo out my hair I hear the shower door open and cross my arms.

"I told you no, you're going to make us late" I groan out. Fricken little b word.

"I'm not doing anything I'm just trying to shower with my girl" he innocently retorts back.

I stare at him some more before reaching down for the conditioner. He presses himself against me pulling my hips back, I drop the conditioner, turn around and claim his lips.

He's making me horny again... I blame pollution.
~~

"See this is why I told you to shower in the other room now we're 30 minute late" I frown looking at the time. Damian smiles and shrugs. "You weren't complaining when I was fucking you against th-"

My eyes widen and I throw my shirt at his face. "Excuse me we do not speak of that" I feel my face heat up with embarrassment and blink a few times before clearing my throat. "Let's go you grab benji I grab buddy" I tell him.

Damian leaves to retrieve benji while I hook buddys leash on him. "He's odd don't listen to him just close your eyes and pray up to Jesus for his foul mouth" I whisper to buddy.

He gives me a bark and I kiss the top of his head. We meet Damian downstairs then get in his truck. We would take my car but I feel pressured when I drive with others, it's more life at risk and I'm not a perfect driver.

I'm a cool driver I'm better than Tom dorreto or whatever that family guy name is.

I text josh if he's almost there and he sends a picture of him in the backseat with aiden and Sam giving the camera a thumbs up. I tell Damian to smile and send one back of us smiling abut once I take a closer look I see he did not in fact smile and just looks mad.

He still looks cute.

"Aww I'm sending it" i tell him. Josh sends back the picture zoomed in on Damians face with throw up emojis. I chuckle and turn off my phone.

Once we pull in I open the door for buddy and Benji and we all trail inside. I scurry past them and head straight to the fridge suddenly wanting some pickles. When I find none I look to my aunt.