Chapter 47- welcome.

"The most beautiful part is, I wasn't even looking when I found you"

I look over to Damian and shake my head. "Look it's not my fault gen called dibs, it's only fair dude" I explain to Damian who's sulking that I'm not his partner for game night.

Yes that's what we're doing, everyone is over playing game night since I'm due anytime this week. Even jakes new girlfriend. She's really sweet and her names Samantha.

He glares at gen next to me and takes a handful of hot funions then starts munching on them. I sigh and look over to aiden giving him a sarcastic big smile.

"Y'all are up" I yell. Right now we're playing a 'who knows their partner better' game with whiteboards that yours truly bought along with colorful markers.

"Okay aiden if Damian could go anywhere in the world, where would he go" josh questions using a spoon as a microphone.

The only one who didn't have a partner was josh but he happily decided to be the game host person.

Damian writes something down immediately while Aiden thinks for a second then writes something down.

When their markers are down josh nods and points to aiden. "He would go to thailand because it's the first thing that popped in my mind" aiden smiles a teethy smile.

Damian glares at josh and holds up his board. "Figi" he mumbles. I chuckle lightly and shake my head.

Even I didn't know that.

"Gen same question for you and rose" josh nods over to us. Without hesitation we both write something down and I bite my lip in anticipation.

Josh nods to gen and she lifts her board up. I look over, read it and squeal lifting mine up. "Well what a shocker they win another round" jake mumbles sarcastically.

Not my fault we're cool beans.

I chuckle and turn to gen. From the corner of my eye I see Damian talking to josh who grins then nods.

"We have a suprise guest please welcome genesis's boyfriend Ethan Morgan" josh announces as Ethan walks through the door. I frown as I wonder what the idiots are up to.

"So here's the new partner list since someone keeps bothering me ahem" he clears his throat and smiles. "Genesis and Damian, Rosaline and aiden, me and Jake, Ethan and Samantha" he grins.

"That wasn't the fucking deal" Damian grumbles crossing his arms. Josh shrugs and points around in a circle. "Everyone go to their new partner" he gestures excitedly.

I stand and make my way to aiden but am gently pulled down to a specific lap.

I look back and he gives me an innocent smile and just wraps his arms around my stomach, laying the chin of his head on my shoulder.