Chapter 11-Crazy.

Are we together? Is this too soon? I glance down and see her asleep peacefully She's drooling a little on my chest

Are we together? Is this too soon? I glance down and see her asleep peacefully She's drooling a little on my chest. Fucking Beautiful.

Last night I took my shirt off and she unknowingly turned red after checking me out and went on a rant about her non existent 'abs'.

She then repeatedly punched me until I agreed that she was more fit than me. After I agreed she laughed and kissed my shoulder she punched because she 'felt bad'.

She doesn't work today thank fuck.

I lay her on the pillow and as soon as I get up buddy takes my place. I guess I'll let it slide. I hear the door knock and quickly go down opening it letting josh and Jake in.

I called them last night to come in the morning and help me plan an amazing date. Josh was excited that i finally 'grew balls' after some planning we head up stairs. They're securing a few things and im doing the rest.

"Oh wow she looks so peaceful sleeping I just want to scare her" I glare at josh and throw a stuffed pig at him. "You better fucking not" I grumble pointing a finger at him.

she looks peaceful and theres also the fact that she hates being woken up she once kicked my dick. she cried and felt bad all day. "Calm your tits I'm not going to do it I love my bestie too much" josh waves me off sticking out his tongue.

This time Jake slaps his head for me and in that moment I now have a favorite between the two.

Quietly i make a call then head outside with the fuckers to get her gift that i chose out. A beautiful dress for my beautiful girl, after grabbing it i head inside to wait for her to wake up.

I didn't have to wait long because as soon as I enter I spot her fucking trying to balance her body using her head while resting her legs on the wall.

"what the fuck are you doing" I question only slightly amused. she gasp and falls onto her stomach.

For fucks sake.

I hurriedly get to her and pull her on my lap.
Rosalind gives me a grin then looks at the wall and back at me laughing and clutching her stomach.

Fuck is she on today?

"Well I thought you left so I got bored and decided I should do gymnastics" she states proudly then gets up and walks to the bathroom. I follow her there.

"Excuse me i would like to use the loo in peace" she mumbles placing her hands on her hips.

No.