Chapter 38- one day.

"Do not put out your fire because someone else doesn't understand your flame"

I hate school. Absolutely loath. Okay that might be exaggerated but it's just why so many essays? "Bestie are you listening?" Josh calls my attention. I glance up and nod "josh I told you I have to finish this last paragraph" I exclaim pointing to the paper.

"Finish it later we have to go before your man comes back and kicks me out" josh whines. I roll my eyes playfully and neatly put up my paper. "Fine Cmon" josh claps in Victory and grabs his keys.

As soon as he goes to open the door, it's thrown open. "The fuck are you doing here?" Damian grumbles looking at josh with annoyance. He narrows his eyes at damie. "I'm here to take my bestie away from you" he mutters loudly.

"Where?" Damian questions. Josh turns to me and I shrug. He shrugs back and my eyebrows furrow. I sigh and turn to Damian "we're not sure probably to eat" Damian smiles and nods "good I'm hungry" he sighs reaching his hand out.

I put my hand in his happily and he leads me out. "Great it's coming with us" josh mumbles. I laugh and shake my head. "Josh stop being mean" I scold biting back a chuckle.

"Let's get Caines" I love it. I nod frantically and wink at josh. He winks back and I refrain from having a wink off. "No" damian grumbles. I give him the 'agree or suffer' look and he rolls his eyes pulling into the parking lot. I smile in victory.

We get off and head inside. I sit down while Damian and josh order our food. I go on my phone and hear someone clear their throat. I look up smiling but that immediately fades. Abbie. "Hi rose how have you been?" She questions taking a seat next to me.

Maybe she wants our friendship back? "I've been really good how have you been?" I ask sincerely. I hope she's doing well. "Good, so who are you here with?" She gives me a weird fake smile. Before I can answer drinks are placed on the table.

"Move" Damian demands no emotion in his voice. Abbie smiles and gets up. "Whatever you want" she winks at my man. Oh I'm fixing to punch her. I grab my drink and take a sip, annoyance clear on my face.

I give Abbie a smile and look down at my bracelets thinking she'll leave. Am I being too mean? "So Rosie are you still taking your meds?" Abbie speaks up a smirk on her face. My eyes go wide but I compose myself. "No, I don't need them anymore" I mumble out playing with the zipper on my jacket.

"Really? So your happy now?" She asks spitting out the happy part as if it's poison. I nod and Josh comes back with the food. "Ew we didn't order a rat someone come get it away from us" he shudders.

I bite my lip to keep from laughing and glance up and Damian who has a clear smile on his face. "Fuck you fat bitch" josh gasp dramatically and grabs a fry. "Excuse me, would you like to take it outside little whore" he stands up but Damian pulls his sleeves back.