Chapter 1- decor.

"There's always room in the heart for one more friend"

Well I just woke up. It's 10:45 I'm an early bird. Joking, this is the earliest I'll wake up.

I'm still tired but I brush my teeth and hair then make my way downstairs. "Good morning sweetie I'm sorry I fell asleep early last night and didn't get to help you out with anything but I made pancakes"

My aunt is so sweet I love her. "It's okay and thank you!" I finish my food and as I'm about to get up to clean she stops me and hands me money

I'm confuzzled.

"Here's some money so that you can decorate your bedroom how you want and buy a few more things you need" I almost cry at how nice she is.

Immediately I get up and hug her. She cares.

Of course she does she made a promise to grandma.

My grandma. I miss her. I thank her again then make my way up stairs to change and go shopping for my bedroom.

I end up at bed bath and beyond. I hate shopping alone but Abbie couldn't come so here I am.

Okay the purple comforter or white?

This is a difficult decision the whites softer but the purple is prettier.

Innie mini miny moe catch a tiger by the toe if if growls- is that it? Idk. - if it growls let it go innie mini miny moe.

The purple! I take the purple then grab a white blanket that has cute butterfly's and add it in the cart.

"Okay now I need pillows but where are the fricking pillows" I ask myself.

I'm talking out loud to myself. I have a friend in Me.
Who wouldn't want to be my friend. I'm a fun person. My 2 friends will agree.

I grab 4 throw on pillows then make my way to a paint section. The bedroom color now is beige. Ew.

I'm doing something about that and changing the color to grey or white don't know but one of those.

I pick out the paint that'll look best with the rest of my decor and checkout.

I'm now back home getting off all my supplies.

me being me I try making it a one trip so I attempt to grab all the bags and end up falling on my booty.

I sit there for a bit, once I'm ready I sigh, get up and dust my booty off then grab the bags. I bring them all in and plop on my bed. My uncle and aunt went grocery shopping so I'm home alone.