Chapter 49- honeymoon.

My heart is so full of you I can hardly call it my own.

Cancun, a lovely place.

See I told Damian we should go somewhere close but he wanted to go 'freaking far from the shiz'

Away from our friends.

Anyways Cancun is a beautiful place and we've been on our honeymoon for 3 weeks now. We both don't want to go back but it's a bit too late now. Firstly I miss my son and secondly I miss my dogs.

I told Damian we should just bring Blake and as much as he wanted to, my aunt and uncle called it nonsense and told us to have one last getaway alone.

We're currently on the plane and there was a mixup so instead of sitting next to each-other, I'm in between these strangers and Damian is in the row next to me between strangers.

I learned the guys next to me name is jared and the old woman on the other side of me is Linda. They're such lovely people.

"So how was your time in Cancun dear" Linda makes small talk smiling sweetly.

"It was great I was just chilling you know partying it up" I tell her smoothly.

I glance over to Damian and his jaw is tense as he glares at the seat in front of him. There's a girl who looks pretty young maybe 16 sitting next to him and from what I can tell she's talking his ear off.

"So you're married" Jared cocks an eyebrows looking at my wedding ring.  I smile and shake my head cackling evilly Inside. "No I just stole this wedding ring from some chump in the street" I tell them.

Linda's eyes widen and Jared just laughs somehow not believing me.

I look back at Damian and he's looking straight at me. I watch as his nose twitches and he slumps back into his seat.

I sigh.

"Jared, Linda I'm actually on a honeymoon with my husband and he's quite upset about where he's sitting" I put a hand to my heart.

"So I was just wondering if he can trade someone seats?" I ask them.

Jared shrugs and stands nodding. "Sure just point him out" he grabs his backpack and i point to Damian who's hard to miss with the grump look on his face.

Only one who looks this angry at 4 in the afternoon.

I see them talk and Damian waste no time in getting his big booty over to the seat next to me.

"Fucking finally" he mumbles laying his head on my shoulder. He crosses his arm and shifts around until he's contempt.

"You know dude I was having a jolly good time with my pals Jared and Linda" I tell Damian. He doesn't respond so I twist my neck towards him. I see his eyes close and by the quiet snores I can tell he's asleep.