Chapter 34- cold goodie.

"And there will be a day when a person would choose you for your flaws and see forever in your eyes"

"I love you so much" I remind him. He rolls his eyes and flips me off, I bite his finger.

"Ow little fucke-"

I slap my hands on my ears and rock back and forth on my heels. I was bored and decided to make Damian here learn a dance with me. Me being the amazing choreographer I am made up the dance.

"Sing with me love if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it"  I start and nod slowly beginning the dance. He sighs pinching the bridge of his nose and slowly starts moving his hips up and down. Of course I got us matching purple outfits.

"If you liked it then you should've fucked her hard" he retorts smirking at me. I narrow my eyes at him and almost flip him off. Oh I'm fired up to kick his butt.

"You little fricker stop messing up my dance and song" I scold. Does he not get that his butt looks phenomenal in those shorts and he will get us millions of hits?

"I want to change" He grumbles pulling on the shorts. I accidentally got them a size too small it's not my fault he's thick. As I'm about to explain why it's important for us to bond over this the door opens.

Damian leaves to the kitchen and I go say hi to our guest. "You look cute" gen gushes rushing to give me a hug. I thank her and see the rest of the boys behind her. Sam,ethan,aiden,Jake and josh my friends.

"Hey frickers let's go get ice cream" I've been really wanting chocolate ice cream it sounds delicious. Everyone agrees and I remember my hot funions in the kitchen so I stand to retrieve them.

Before I make it 3 steps Damian comes back out still in his outfit but he's shoving my hot funions in his mouth. I would be upset but he looks so darn cute in the outfit and his confuzled face.

"What" he says sitting down on the chair. Jake,aiden and Ethan quietly snicker while josh and gen laugh very loudly almost causing me to join.

"I would ask why your wearing that but seeing as your twining I have my answer" Ethan blabs out pointing at me then damian who flips them off still eating my- well his chips now.

"Ima buy you a shirt with the words 'rosalines bitch' on the back" jake continues.

"And I would gladly wear it" Damian mumbles shrugging. Shaking my head I rush upstairs and change into a pretty blue dress.

When I go back down I  look to gen and josh who are watching the guys while eating popcorn. I go to sit next to them but I'm pulled back and instead end up sitting on damians lap.

Heck I'm not complaining.

Leaning back I take his hand and fiddle with his fingers popping each of them. He gives me his other hand and I repeat. "Are we getting ice cream?" I ask looking up. Damian looks down and nods softly.