Chapter 20-hospital.

"And then one day there you were shining brightly, showing me that I wasn't meant to stay in the dark"

We're all currently looking for rosaline. We got gen on our team and bought her canes so she helps us since apparently she knows Rosaline the longest.

Yea well she fucking loves me more. And I love her.

"Where'd she go" Sam asks for the 10th time and I refrain from punching him. Rosaline will have a fit if I start another fight.

Ethan looks deep in thought then walks up the stairs I ignore him and continue checking every where I even went up the attic.

I swear she's no where in this house. I look to gen. Rosalines best friend. I really don't care but josh is so upset and keeps sulking on loosing his 'bestie for the restie'

"You said you'll help us find her" I glare at her. I just want my girl back in my arms.

Is that too much to fucking ask.

"I am helping by thinking to where she's hid-"

A scream. She gets interrupted by a loud scream sounding too fucking similar to Rosalines voice.

We look at eachother wide eyed.  Ethan comes rushing down the stairs "I didn't mean to scare her fuck someone call the ambulance"

If anything happens to her I'll kill him with my own hands.

"What the hell happened" gen ask he doesn't say anything but runs with us following outside.

My heart drops to the fucking floor. Is she- no she can't be I walk slowly towards her she looks in shock.

I pull her to my lap my eyes wide. Her eyes are closing.

"No stay awake baby don't close your eyes"

Gen starts crying while Ethan holds her. The rest of the guys all rush out everyone shocked at the sight.

Blood is all over my hands. Her blood. I don't even think she knows it but she's loosing too much.

I can't take the sight of her but I also can't leave her. "Call the ambulance again and tell them to fucking hurry" my voice cracks at the end and a tear escapes.

Rosalines eyes start closing. "baby keep your eyes open please just- just listen to my voice your gonna be okay" I try convincing her and also myself.

All I know is she can't leave me. She fucking can't. I refuse to let her go.

It looks like the pain finally hits, her face looks in pain but she gives a soft smile. Even in this state she amazes me with how beautiful and perfect she looks.

She attempt to talk or do something but her breathing starts coming out short and quieter by the second.

Where the fuck are the bitchass ambulance.