Chapter 19- hide and seek.

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."

I woke up early at 6 in the morning when I felt it and rushed to the toilet

I woke up early at 6 in the morning when I felt it and rushed to the toilet. I didn't bring any pad or extra undies to Damians so I put toilet paper then rushed home.

I texted Damian when I got here 'had to go home I'll see you later' I then hopped in the shower got out quickly and finally got a tampon and pad.

After doing all that I tried to go back to sleep.

2:28 I didn't sleep. I kept falling asleep just to be awoken by pain in my abdominal, so I gave up. My stomach feels like I'm getting stabbed.

Cramps. Gods greatest mistake.

I'm still upset as to why he chose to give everything to the females. Just unfair.

My phone fell under my bed and I haven't got the energy to bend down and look for it. I feel so bloated I can't even eat.

I need buddy. He always helped with my cramps.

Sighing I get up and sit down on the floor finally seeing my cellular device then reaching for it.

9 messages 2 missed calls.. my bad.

Weirdo-hurry and come back.
Weirdo-where the fuck are you?
Weirdo- rosaline if you don't answer I'll come over.
Gen-sorry I was asleep does it still hurt? I'll bring your favorite ice cream after I finish up something at work.
Josh-bestie I'm begging you to answer your boyfriend he's been such a mean rude person all morning.
Sam-rosaline help us. Damian is hangry.
Weirdo-I'm coming over.
Gen-i finished I'll be there in a few minutes!
Sam-he left my guess is to your house so we're coming too. See us in a few!

Rosaline-dude I'm cramping. I'm in a lot of pain leave me alone or bring ice cream.
Rosaline-yes thank you love you I'll see you in a few bestie.
Rosaline-I'm sorry sam, try feeding it.
Rosaline-sorry josh I was sleeping. Knock him out:)

All these messages from friends and 2 calls from my one and only, Damian. The last few messages were sent just a few minutes ago so I quickly reply, drink a medol pill to help with my cramps then get in the shower.

Getting out I rush and put on a black sweatshirt with some black sweats and my ugg slippers. I'm in pain.

I also poor some hot tea in a mug and sit down watching 'before I fall'. It seemed like a good movie.

My grandma used to make me tea and comfort me when I had bad stomach pain. She would also let me miss school and help me feel better.

I hear the door being opened and look at it. Damian comes in followed by josh,sam,Ethan aiden and Jake my besties.

"What the fuck why'd you leave" I put my tea down.
"I texted you" I tell him eyebrows furrowed he sits right next to me and pulls out his phone. "Oh."