Chapter 16-boyfriend.

I'm at my house now and theres 2 different cars here

I'm at my house now and theres 2 different cars here. Quickly I send Damian a text that I'm here safe and sound and he responds with 'good' .

Good my butt.

I get out my car lock it then head inside putting away my keys in my purse and also taking out a piece of gum because why not.

I walk into the living room then the kitchen and hear laughter coming from the dining room so I head there then I walk in and spot my uncle, aunt and 2 nice looking people then diego.

Oh these must be his parents. "Hello it's nice to meet you I'm rosaline" I shake their hands. "Hello rosaline im Vanessa and this is my husband Robert" kindly I smile at them.

They're nice people. "It's nice to meet you both" I look at diego. "It's nice to see you again" he politely smiles then gets up and pulls out the chair next to me.

Well isn't he quite the gentlemen. "It's nice to see you again as well" smiling back at him "thank you" I sit.

We serve our food they made fish with a salad and a few more things. Nasty.

"Rose aren't you going to eat sweetie" I look up at my aunt. "Yes I'm just uh not in the mood for Fish I'll eat the salad" she passes the salad and I refrain from pulling my phone out and complaining to Damian about the fish.

"So how do you like it here Rose I heard about your grandma I'm sorry" I glance up and softly smile. "Yea I really like it here and thank you it still hurts but I know she'll want me to be happy"

I guess it's true the wound never heals, over time it just hurts a little less.

"Diego's summer starts next week what about yours" im a smart cookie I finished early hehehe.

"Yea me too" I'm ready for my vacation even though I've basically been on it.

We finish eating then head to the living room to talk my aunt and Vanessa are on the other couch while my uncle and rob are next to diego talking.

Me and diego start up our own conversation when Vanessa calls my name.

"You know Rose hunny since your single and well my Diego's single I think you both can make a great looking couple" I drop the remote I had picked up to put on tv and my eyes wide.

Is now a good time to bring up my boyfriend who I adore and care so much about?

"Mom" diego whisper shouts at her. I politely smile. And as I'm about to talk she starts again.

"Look I'm just saying rosaline is such a beautiful girl and you're a Handsome young man I mean Rose you can't do better than him did you know he has a contract for men's modeling my son is well known he's modeled for Raulph Loren underwear"

I can do better. My Damian is better, he's wondeful in fact and he rocks a good pair of undies. His booty looks phenomenal in them.

"I'm sure he's a great model but I have a -"