1. Superwoman?

//Lyanna Moore//

"So we're focusing on marvel for your set. it's going to be sexy, creative and what's that word?" Scotty clicked his fingers as I stared at him blankly.

"Fucking amazing" Scotty hummed as he pulled on the corset strings making me wince. "Scotty, are you okay? You're going insane just describing what my set is going to look like and i haven't seen the rest of my outfit" I stood in front of the full body mirror looking at the bright purple latex corset. "Is there something else to this?" I mumbled as Carrie stared grinned "these" she held up latex boots. "Scotty what are you putting me in?!" I turned to him as he waved his hand dismissively. "Put those on and then come outside and we'll talk" he pushed open the door walking out.

"He's creative president, i have no idea what's going through his goddamn mind" Carrie shrugged as I placed my hand on her shoulder as she helped me put the boots on.

"Ow" I squeaked as the latex pinched at my skin. "Okay stand right here" Scotty dragged me to the white backdrop. "Okay perf" he grabbed his camera, taking a million photos.

"Okay, she needs the gloves which will be ready by tomorrow morning and the crown" Scotty tapped his chin. All of the designers put their thumbs up as I danced to the beat of 'Only' by Nicki Minaj.

"What am I supposed to be?" I placed a hand on my hip as he placed his hand on the small of my back. "Superwoman my love, you'll look fab, trust me" he enthused as I nodded slowly.

"Superwoman?" I gulped as I felt my heart race. "That means i'm opening for pink heros?" I raised my voice as Scotty cheered. "Wow, after thirty minutes she got it!" He spoke sarcastically as I threw a piece of fabric at Scotty's face.

"Okay i'm not bright! I thought we established that Scotty!" I posed once more as the took some more photos, majority of them were just to see the fit, making sure it looked good on camera and everything was in proportion.

"I'm here! Am I opening for pink heros? Because you know I deserve it more than anyone" Stephanie Daniels.

I could hear her from a mile away. She was annoying, bossy, and always thought she was number one. "No darling you're mid set" Scotty yelled out as all of us giggled behind the white wall just waiting to see her disappointed expression.

"Oh so who's opening?" I heard her footsteps come closer and close. Just in time, Scotty placed a cape onto my back which was huge with 'SUPERWOMAN' on it. "Oh who's this?" Stephanie yanked on my cape as I turned around harshly. "Me, i'm opening" I scowled as she stood there watching as her face turn from bitchy to upset.

"Lyanna, can we get you to try on the last two for Spring Fling and Beach Body Girls" Scotty smiled as I gladly made my way to the dressing room, Carrie helping me taking off the corset and changing my bra and panties.

The hardest part came when we had to change my shoes...the only problem being that we couldn't even get it off. "Ow! No! Pull it the other way!" I held onto the silver bar behind me as she pulled it off in the last attempt.

"Jeez, we better come up with a better solution than that" I puffed out as I turned around looking at my leg with red marks from the shoes. "Ouch" I hissed then biting my lip lightly as I touched the marks.

"Ugh i hate this" I stood up straight as I got dressed. The bra was 2.1 million dollars and since Scotty and I were good friends he decided this year would be my year to rise to the top.

I was delighted of course that I was being given an opportunity but I knew there were would be a lot of people trying to take it from me and argue with Scotty.

Being centre in the billboard poster for Victoria's Secret already created an enemy for me...Stephanie Daniels. God she was so fucking bitter UGHH. Every time I heard her name it made me want to jump out a window or set myself alight.

I was casted at the mall just at the age of eighteen when I was out with a couple of friends. They said they just had to make me walk Victoria's Secret Runway...it was my second year that i would be walking and not watching from backstage but this would be the biggest one yet...I was the smallest out of them all. Most of the girls were six foot and i just just five foot nine.

"Justin!" A scream erupted making me stumble over on my way out as Carrie shrieked. I shut my eyes quickly so I wouldn't feel the pain, but instead I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Careful now" A husky voice chuckled as I blinked, opening my eyes slowly.

"Carson?" I whispered as I broke from his hold. "I-" I stood there with my mind trying to comprehend what exactly was happening.

"You're back?" I felt my eyes water I watched as Carson nodded. "Oh my god!" I launched my self into his arms hugging him tightly. "I missed you!" I took in his scent and smiled.

Carson, was my bestfriend. When I turned nineteen, he left to join the army and at the time we had dated for just over a year. We ended things two years ago and now we were very close friends.

"I can't believe you're standing right here and ugh you look amazing!" I patted his chest as I looked at the medals on his uniform. "Your hair is longer now" I ran my fingers through it as he chuckled.

"Go on, your whole team is waiting to see your outfit" Carson took my hand leading me out. "Beautiful" Scotty smiled as I stood on the red mark on the floor. My whole outfit was a really short white skirt, with my lace underwear just peaking out. I would be just wearing a bra with flower jewels glued on the front with various other diamonds scattered on it. I also had these incredible white fluffy pink wings on. It was Spring Fling collection and I would be closing and it would be the perfect costume.

"and cute pose" Scotty and the other creative president Kaylee took photos squealing as I blew kisss and various poses. "ugh you're so hot why couldn't i be born a girl" Scotty whined helped me with my wings. "and strut" he moved out of my way as I walked down the little stage they had. "definitley next angel" Scotty quickly printed the photos and pinned them on the board. "you're done for today, the beach body girls we can fit quickly tomorrow during the final fitting" he tapped his pencil against the board. "i'm in love with this look" I span around. "careful" Carrie grabbed my hand as I stumbled slightly.

"don't want to be falling on the eve of your big day" she unclipped the wings from my outfit. "now go home and get some rest" she hugged me tightly. "you're going to be great" she whispered as I said glanced seeing Stephanie walk past us.

"thanks" I pecked her cheek before getting changed and leaving. On my way I bumped into Justin Bieber who looked like a deer in headlights the whole time. "I'm sorry" he cleared his throat before taking a side step so i could go ahead. "thanks" I smiled. "what brings Justin Bieber here?" I locked my phone placing it into my bag. "i'm performing for one of the sections and my girlfriend is a model here" he pointed to the glass doors that lead to the fitting office.

"who?" I smiled as he pursed his lips. "Stephanie Daniels" He mumbled as I bit my tongue refraining from saying anything stupid. "oh, well I better get going, nice to meet you" I grinned as he nodded. "same" he pushed open the glass doors. "oh and i'm sorry that you're stuck with her" I crossed my arms as he chuckled. "me too" before he entered the building.

DID HE JUST SAY "ME TOO?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HELLO MY LIL LOVES ITS GOOD TO BE BACK *FIXES HAIR AND STEPS OUT OF POOL*

SO this is going to be just only one basically rebooted and the chapters have slight editing in them. Now i'm i'll be uploading chapters 1-7 since that's basically all i've fixed so far. Updates will now be on Wednesday and Fridays - due to work and university.

HAPPY UPDATE and a good welcome back to ONLY ONE :)

xoxoPammy