18. New York Nights

//No Point Of View\\

"Darling are you sure you don't want to answer that?" Nina spoke up as she watched as her daughter laid on the couch eating a packet of cheetos and watching Sex and The City.

"I'm sure mama, sex and the city is important" Lyanna spoke with a full mouth.

"Lyanna Penelope, answer the goddamn phone, the poor boy must be worried" Nina threw the phone at Lyanna fumbled with her phone, composing herself as she slid her thumb over the screen.

"What?" Lyanna mumbled, a muffled voice speaking as Nina watched from the kitchen cutting the vegetables.

"You can't just say sorry to me! I don't want your apology I want you to show me. Show me that I'm your everything" Lyanna tried to mimick Justin's voice before she hung up throwing her phone onto the coffee table.

"Stubborn as your mother" Jo sat down next to Lyanna. "I am not! I'm always calm" Lyanna sat up, leaning on Jo as he laughed.

"You're more alike than you think." Jo patted Lyanna's hand as she laughed.

"Okay, some real dad advice what should I do? Thing is, he's hanging around with this girl who he flirts with in my face. I get embarrassed easily dad, you know that" she waited for her dads response as he pursed his lips.

"Teach him the consequence of that. Not going out and meeting other boys, but his friends are your friends. If you have more fun with them, he'll realise how you felt" Jo hugged her tightly as Lyanna grabbed her phone.

"Thanks dad, okay I gotta plan night out" she clicked her fingers as Jo gave her a thumbs up as she ran off.

"Jo you give her the worst ideas" Nina yelled from the kitchen.

"Boys have to learn to fight for a woman someday, i'm not going to let him win like a boy, he's got to be a man for Lyanna" he crossed his arms.

"Daddy, does that mean you're going to teach me too?" Shanna, the baby of the family gave a smile.

"You're never dating end of story" Jo ruffled her hair. "But i'm six!" Shanna stomped her foot as she ran upstairs.

"Girls, I can't understand" Jo sighed.

---

//Lyanna Moore\\

"How do you put this on?" Shanna sat on my bed holding my foundation bottle. "You get a dot and you rub it on your face baby" I tickled her sides taking the bottle off her placing it back in my make up bag.

"So do you and Justin kiss?" Shanna sat cross legged on my bed. "Yeah, a lot!" I joked as Shanna's eyes grew wide before yelling out "ew"

"Cooties sissy" She scrunched up her face. "Hm" I wiggled my eyebrows touching the skin under my eyes.

To say I had not been crying was a lie. I had been home for a week and the crying was non stop. He would call me and I would cry at night. Shanna would cuddle with me to make me stop and I was so grateful for her.

"Do you always look like this?" Shanna looked me up and down as I wore sweats. "No pretty girl I don't" I sighed tying my hair up.

"Are you and Justin going through a rough patch" she smirked as I giggled. "Yeah, we are" I sat next to her. "You should look good because thats what I do with barbie when she break up with ken" Shanna smiled as I played with her hair.

"So when Justin see's you he'll be like hey babe" Shanna giggled as I hugged her tightly. "You're my little evil thing" I kissed her forehead repetitively as she laughed.