2. Burnin' UP

//Lyanna Moore//

"okay and walk" Scotty stood at the end of the runway as I had my hands on my hips walking down the catwalk. "you're first out Lyanna set the pace, nice and fast can you do that for me?" Scotty rubbed his temples in frustration as I nodded, I could do nothing but comply...he was so stressed out, poor thing.

"Scotty, I don't want to stress you more than you already are but these superwoman boots, But I genuinely can't get the boots on in time! I mean it's latex for crying out loud" I showed him my leg with the small marks from where my skin would get pulled. "put ice on that and get a make up artist to cover it up and i'll fix those boots" he smiled as I walked back to the door opening. "okay three, two, one and Jessie J's guitar riff will play and you will walk out" Scotty yelled. The large doors slid open, I held my cape and one hand in the air before smiling and setting a fast but moderate pace. "good!" Scotty squealed as I blew a kiss to the crowd before turning around making my way back, hearing Jessie J's music playing through the arena. "i'm burning up" I sang out dancing a little before making my way backstage, walking to my changing area.

"okay beach body girls" Carrie yanked at my boot and got it off successfully. "other foot" she held out her other hand as I threw the boot to the side. "ok second one's off" she placed it next to my other one. "ooooooh" I placed on a polka dot bra with lace all over and a body chain on me. "frilly panties" i giggled as I quickly changed into them, then my nude heels. "okay and here's the harness" Carrie clipped it together. "I get two sets of wings?" I gasped as she smiled then nodded. "yes, it looks amazing" she and other wardrobe helpers placed my wings on.

They were like clear balloons, in a shape of a bow and I walked out to the side stage, hearing the music change to maroon 5. four or five girls went before me, I walked out, the bright lights making me squint slightly, I continued to walk staring at the empty seats which later be filled with family, friends and just random people.

I reached the end, blowing a kiss once again. I gave a sweet smile then turning around making my way to backstage. I shrugged off my wings, chucking off my heels as the wardrobe practically stripped me right in front of everyone. We had no shame since we're all women, it didn't bother us but when you have one segment right after the other it has to be done.

"Spring Fling" Carrie sang out as I pulled up my panties. "pin up gal" I giggled as I waited in the line of girls, I was closing so this was a big moment for me. "you look gorgeous" I jumped at the sudden voice behind me to see one of the best angels...Adriana Lima.

"I-Oh my God" I stood there frozen as she laughed. "It's nice to finally talk to you since Stephanie's been following me the whole day" Adriana leaned in close whispering to me. "good luck for tonight darling, it's a night all about you" she smiled squeezed my arm softly before she walked away in her Victoria's Secret robe.

"Now tonight, the changes are going to be much more faster so you need to run to your wardrobe areas or you can ask to be changed as soon as you get off, whatever you prefer" the backstage crew yelled as we all nodded.

"Oh so you open and close the show" Stephanie spat as I leant back slightly. "who the hell do you think you are strutting in here and thinking you're the best?" Stephanie shoved me slightly. "you can leave her alone" the girl infront of me interjected. "you've got no right to storm in here and think you're queen bitch" she seethed, looking Stephanie up and down. "I feel down right sorry for you because you're a thirsty little shit" Her strong english accent was making it hard for me understand what the hell she was saying but it was hot.

Stephanie opened her mouth to retaliate, but this girl kept going. "open your mouth one more time and I just might put my fist in it" she smirked as Stephanie frowned, stomping her foot before leaving me alone. "thanks, i thought she'd tear me apart" I smiled as the girl extended her hand. "the name is Surina" she bit her lip lightly as I shook hers.