13. Day Out

//Lyanna Moore\\

"You don't need another human being to make your life complete, but let's be honest. Having you wounds kissed by someone who doesn't see them as disasters in your soul but cracks to put their love into is the most calming thing in this world."

Usually I hated waking up, knowing it was a boring day but since Justin and I were now official, every morning was so much fun, as in adventure wise...

"I have Ryan Seacrest today" Justin spoke as I laid half asleep on his chest as he drew shapes on my back, his fingers trailing up and down my spine as I shivered.

"Hm?" I groaned opening one eye. "I have to do an interview" Justin announced as I nodded. "But i was kind of asking if I could bring you with me since you're my girlfriend" Justin chuckled as my eyes shot open, panic running through my veins.

"Wait" I placed a hand on his chest. "You don't think this is too soon?" I fiddled with my fingers. "No of course not" Justin watched as I pulled the covers off my body walking to the bathroom. "I think it's too soon. I feel the pressure and I shouldn't" I grabbed my tooth brush, putting a lot of tooth paste on beginning to brush my teeth.

"I'm not pressuring you" Justin yelled from the room as I walked to stand at the door frame. "I'm just being honest. We should be fair to everyone speculating" Justin stretched out.

"It's none of their goddamn business!" I groaned going back to the sink rinsing out my mouth. "Justin, we don't have to tell anybody, we just need to be with each other that's what matters" I shook my head as I heard him frustratingly sigh.

"Yes it is! I'm famous Lyanna! Everything I do is their business! Who I am, Ly, I can't keep secrets" Justin scowled as I rolled my eyes, this ache brewing in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm living in this just as you are, nothing in my life is secret either!" I corrected as he scoffed. "No! You're not famous for shit! You went out with me, that made you famous" Justin yelled as I gasped, feeling my heart drop.

"Justin" I whispered, my confidence cracking, my credibility going with it. He stopped himself as we stood there in silence. "Lyanna, i didn't mean it" he sighed reaching out to me as I shook my head.

"Well now you've made it very obvious to state that I'm not on the same level as you! I'm sorry I asked for you to make me famous, i'm sorry that i'm not good enough for you and i'm so goddamn sorry that I accepted this" I spat, twisting off my cartier ring slamming it down on the vanity then tying my hair up as I grabbed my trackies slipping them on.

"I didn't even mean it like that!" Justin grabbed my hand as I pulled away. "You didn't mean it like that?! So how did you mean it huh? Tell me Justin what else does it mean maybe Carson was right I mean nothing to you?" I pushed his hands off me.

"I-just I don't know!" He licked his lips as I pushed him away as he tried to reach out for me.

"Don't you even dare" I hissed as he stopped. "I can't even look at you" I opened the door slamming it behind me as I walked down the stairs picking up my long grey cardigan slipping it on then my sunglasses, bag and shoes.

"Where are you going?" Surina held a cup of coffee rubbing her eye.

"Out!" I grabbed the keys off the hook. "Oh Justin you won't mind" I yelled holding the keys to the Lamborghini before pressing the button to the garage as I ran to the car, hopping in starting up the engine as it roared. Then going under the sensor as the door opened.

I sped out of the garage not even thinking twice about where I was going or what I was doing. I just knew I was angry.

---
//Justin Bieber\\