26. What Now?

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Thank you for bringing him home" I tucked Justin into bed as Chaz and Alfredo huffed. "no problem, he had a bit to drink, crazy guy" Alfredo chuckled as I proceeded to take off Justin's shoes and place them to the side.

"I can do this by myself" Justin slurred as he tried to get up. "no you can't, just sleep" I whispered as he laid back down.

"I'm so sorry about him" I wrapped my cardigan around my body as Alfredo chuckled. "No problem, just go easy on him he's just freaking out about incoming" he gestured to my bump.

"He's freaking out about the baby?!" I groaned as Chaz entered the hallway shutting the door behind him.

"He said there's pre parental panic and a pressure to get married" Alfredo murmured as I rolled my eyes.

"There is no pressure!" I spat. "Just because i'm pregnant it does not mean I'm forcing him into anything or pressuring him!" I felt my heart drop.

"And he definitely doesn't have to stay with me if he feels that way." I spat as Alfredo tried to calm me down.

"Look, go get some sleep i'm sure you two can talk it out tomorrow" he smiled as I nodded. "Alright, I trust you Fredo" I hugged him as they quietly left shutting the gates, the headlights fading down the street.

//Justin Bieber\\

"you've been awfully quiet" I mumbled as Lyanna sat quietly on the other end of the table, a very subtle glare on her face making me wonder...what the hell did I say last night?

"You were wild last night" Lyanna spat as I raised an eyebrow. "What's with the moods did you not take the vitamins and all?" I chuckled as Lyanna's jaw clenched.

"I took my meds Justin" She scowled as I backed off raising my hands up in defence. "Then what's up?" I watched as she tensed.

"You remember anything from last night?" Lyanna cocked her head to the side as I shrugged.

"If you don't, I can refresh you if you'd like" Lyanna spat. There it is and here comes Lyanna featuring angry hormones.

"You come home drunk for one! Then wake me up! Justin I haven't slept right in four weeks!" Lyanna crossed her arms. Pushing her chair back and walking to the marble counters as she turned around.

"I cannot deal with you coming into the room yelling and almost jumping on me and hurting Mason! I can't deal with you" She yelled as she grabbed her plate chucking it into the sink.

"Lyanna come on, I had a bit to drink and i'm sorry the guys were just egging me on" I wrapped my arms around Lyanna's waist.

"What about being pressured for marriage? Did the guys egg you on for that too?" Lyanna whimpered as I sighed.

"Lyanna I wasn't in the right mind set to even know what I was saying" I pressed my lips against her cheek.

"But you don't deny thats how you feel and drunk thoughts are the ones you aren't telling me." Lyanna whispered as she had her hands on the counter top.

"It's true but I still love you and that doesn't change. I'm going to be here for you and Mason" I mumbled as Lyanna let out a shaky breath.

"But why, why are you feeling pressured? Now is not the time to feel as if I've forced you to thinking that this is what I want" Lyanna pushed my arms off her as she sniffled walking to the table, grabbing a few tissues.

"Justin I don't want to get married yet even if I'm having Mason. I want to get married because we love each other and it comes naturally" Lyanna whispered as I nodded.