23. I Miss You

//Lyanna Moore\\

"he's here? coming into our house?!" Gale yelled as she blocked the main door. "no way!" she scoffed as I tried to move past her. "as much as you and I don't want him here he's still the baby daddy" I pointed to my little bump starting to appear.

"who cares, he didn't care when he walked out" Gale stomped her foot as I pushed her out of the way by her face. I found myself fixing my hair, opening the door seeing Justin standing there, an awkward vibe coming off him as I invited him in.

"hey Gale" he waved slightly as she glared. "I hate you, I hope you know that" she spat before running upstairs. "sorry about her" I lead him into the lounge room as we both sat down.

"So, how have you been?" He clasped his hands together. "I could be better" I grabbed my bowl of pretzels munching on them as Justin nodded. "Look, I know you want to talk and fix things but I feel like I can't trust you" I stared at Justin as he pursed his lips together.

"I stood in that fucking drive way hoping you would come back" I gulped as Justin rolled his eyes thinking that I wouldn't notice. "You could have let me walk away let myself cool down but you bombarded me with questions." Justin scoffed as I raised an eyebrow. "I was being a girlfriend! I was making sure you were okay! But you just decided to go, oh I'm breaking up with you!" I scowled as Justin sighed.

"I didn't break up with you! I was confused" he was beginning to raise his voice. "Confused about what?! I told you I loved you and you said nothing back! nothing! Not a fucking word" I crossed my arms over my chest as Justin shook his head.

"But I do love you! would I be here if I hated you?!" Justin yelled back as both us stood up inches apart. "You left me! I Loved you! You gave up on us!" I shoved him back. "You gave up! I called you Lyanna over and over again and nothing!" his stare was almost so intimidating. But I stood my ground. "You left me when I needed you!" I shut my eyes briefly taking in a breath.

"Justin, I am holding on for dear life! But I need you to need me back!" I yelled back at Justin as he fell silent once more. "I am not doing this for you and me! I am doing this for our baby that is arriving in five months!" I pulled up my shirt slightly showing the small bump now forming. "So do not tell me I gave up because I have not! If I gave up there would be no bump!" I threw my hands up as I felt the tears prick my eyes. "I have not given up so don't you dare" My voice was shaking so much, Justin's hands balled up into fists, he let out a sigh as we fell into a silence. Both of us feeling way too awkward...I felt a sharp feeling, the baby had been sitting up near my ribs and continuously kicking me as hard as the baby could. I tried to avoid showing I was in pain but it was beginning to feel unbearable. "You need to listen to me" Justin reached for me as I flinched. "I still love you! That hasn't changed" Justin cupped my cheeks as my eyes met his.

"I do too but-" I was cut off by Justin. "No, no buts" he mumbled as his lips were inches apart, my heart beating like crazy as I moved away.

But this pain kept coming back as I felt myself hiss, my hand pressing against the left side. "Lyanna what's wrong?" Justin's facial expression changed as he watched me as I placed a hand up. "don't touch me" I sat down as he carefully moved around me.

"Lyanna" he sat down next to me as I turned to him. "I'm sorry" he mumbled as I breathed out rubbing my abdomen. "I love you, I just freaked out" he mumbled as I felt my heart begin to beat faster, this tingling feeling bubbling in my stomach.

"Justin shush" I mumbled as I felt a fluttering in my abdomen meaning peanut was alright. "Lyanna this shouldn't be about us, this is for the future what we're trying to rebuild everything is for peanut."