5. Paris pt 1

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Where are ya going?" Iza sat on my bed as I fixed my skirt and singlet.

"Out" I smiled, grabbing my lipstick puckering my lips. "With Justin?" She bit her lip as I hummed.

"Yes" I giggled as Iza squealed. "So do you want to kiss him?" Iza teased as I laughed. "Maybe" I grabbed a tissue as I wiped the bits of lipstick out of line.

"Are you guys like romantic interests?" Ciara spoke up as she played her sims 4 and made two of her sims flirt.

"Look it's you and Justin" Surina laughed as I looked at the screen. "Woohoo!" Ciara and Surina laughed hysterically as the sims woohoo'd.

"You two are so disgusting" I smacked Surina's leg as she continued go laugh. "You and Justin in a month" they screamed out as I face palmed myself as my phone buzzed meaning Justin was waiting in the basement of the hotel.

"I gotta go, now be good!" I pointed a stern finger as the both put their hands up in a praying form.

"Love you!" Iza screamed out as I smiled. I shut the hotel door before making my way down.

Some part of me was nervous and the other super excited because who doesn't like it when Justin Bieber asks you out to a lunch?

I made my way through the basement seeing the Rolls Royce parked.

I smiled as the door opened. "Kidnapping much" I hopped in as Justin laughed. "What a nice thing to hear when you first see someone" he chuckled as I put my seat belt on.

"You look beautiful today" Justin complimented me as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Thanks" I gave him a toothy smile.

"So how have you been?" He shuffled awkwardly in his seat. "Good, still sick" I paused as he grimaced slightly.

"Not as in the throwing up and all it's gone!" I tried to fix my mistake as Justin chuckled before taking hold of my hand. "It's quite all right mon chéri" Justin had been calling me that over the past two days and it was sweet.

"Oh i almost forgot. This is yours which also reminds me Ryan and Ciara got it on in the bathrooms" I passed his blazer from the after party.

"We got it dry cleaned and everything." I bit my lip as he placed it next to him. "Ryan really?" Justin furrowed before texting Ryan. "By the way you didn't have to do that" he gestured over to his blazer as he bit his lip as I gave him this look.

"Yes I did" I giggled as we both fell silent.

---

//Justin Bieber\\

"Okay would you rather, die by a car crash or a tsunami" Lyanna smirked evilly as I chuckled.

"Tsunami" I felt myself say as Lyanna nodded. "Weird choice" she clasped her hands together as we walked through the winding streets of Mont Saint-Michel.

Mont Saint-Michel was basically this mini city on a mountain...basically it was hard to go here because we had no idea when the tide was coming up and when the tide comes up it blocks the road.

Which is a bloody pain in the ass.

"Okay, okay, in all seriousness i feel like we don't know each other" I turned to Lyanna as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is there that you don't know about me?" She crossed her arms over her chest as we reached some stony steps.

"Uhm, like unsophisticated questions. For example your favourite colour" I held out my hand as she took hold of it walking down the steps.