15. Survivor

//Justin Bieber\\

"JUSTIN!" Lyanna screamed running out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"There's a spider" she shrieked as she grabbed me by my shirt pulling me to the bathroom. "Baby it's a spider it isn't going to hurt you" I told her as I walked into the bathroom.

"Holy, that's huge" I saw this spider on the mirror as Lyanna hid behind me. "Fuck i'm not touching that" I backed out of the bathroom.

"just kill it!" Lyanna screamed,hiding her face in her towel  as I shook my head. "It's huge Ly!" I dragged her to the bathroom. "If that thing jumps on my face I am breaking up with you" I turned to her as she stood there with an unimpressed her arms crossed.

"I'm kidding" I shut the door as I cupped her cheeks trying to kiss her as she pushed my face away. "No! No!" She shoved me back as I held her tightly before she tickled my neck as I laughed "stop" I held her hand as she ran off to the bedroom.

"Lyanna!" I ran after her, as she pulled over a huge shirt of mine smiling at me lying down on the bed.

"Are you wearing anything under that?" I chuckled as Lyanna shook her head as she laid on her stomach. I smacked her bum as she gave me a glare before getting under the covers.

"Are you still mad over the spider?" I grabbed my laptop as Lyanna faced away. "Yes! I am" she put the covers over her head. Knowing she would be holding onto her phone I texted her.

As soon as i had sent it to her, she pushed the covers off her face with a blush on her cheeks. "Kiss me fool" She leaned on my chest as I puckered my lips as she placed light pecks on them as I placed my hands on her bum as she laughed. "Stop, you know i laugh when you touch my butt" she laughed even louder as I squeezed it.

"My hair's still wet" she sat up tying her hair into a little bun then placed her hands on my chest. "Did you want to" she gestured with her hands as I laughed as I had my hands on her waist.

"Maybe not tonight, I mean we don't want another surprise and you know" I trailed off as Lyanna frowned. "Ugh okay" she went back to her side of the bed, facing away from me. "Lyanna" I spooned with her as she tried to elbow me away.

"You talk about the future so much so why are you so afraid of the future beginning babies and all?" She snapped as I briefly shut my eyes. "Because we're not adults just yet, we're not ready to take a leap and look back when we're twenty five and regret it all. I see a future with you but not right now" I turned as I saw her crying.

"I'm sorry" she cried as I held her close as she sniffled. "A part of me was so excited, I knew you wouldn't leave me. I knew deep down that despite the pre parental panic you wouldn't leave me behind not for a second" She cried as I shushed her.

"Hey, things happen for a reason and maybe if we were older, maybe we needed to be a little bit more wiser." I pecked her lips as a tear fell down her cheek.

"That baby, is going to be a part of us, that invincible bond that ties us closer together" I wiped her tears away. "We will always be tied to each other emotionally and physically." I kissed her cheek as she bit her lip stopping her tears as she shot up. "Ow" she pressed her hand against her abdomen.

"What?" I watched as she stood up, walking to the wardrobe, before walking back out. Then facing a mirror. "I feel weird" she confessed as I pulled at the back of her shirt as she stumbled over to me.

"Maybe, you're tired just get some sleep" I tucked her in as she giggled before snuggling into my chest.

---