10. Pizza?

//Justin Bieber\\

"It's not okay! I'm a model!" Ciara laid on the bed crying as Lyanna tried to comfort her, running her fingers through her brown/blonde hair and mumbling some encouring words of encouragement.

"But people make mistakes bub" Lyanna hugged Ciara as she continued to cry. "Not like this" she wailed as Ryan sat next to me with this sad expression written all over his face.

"Hey man, don't feel so down about it, babies are great" I patted his back as he sighed. "Yeah I know they're a gift but aren't I too young to be a parent" Ryan rubbed his temples as I shrugged.

"Ryan, it does not even matter if you're young, what matters is, that you're going to be a good one" I told him as Lyanna held Ciara tight.

"Hey, maybe you guys should talk this out together, not with us. Call your parents and just see what you can do" I told Ryan as he nodded, Ciara got up and held his hand as they walked out of our room.

"Uy those two" Lyanna huffed as she smiled at me. "Promise we won't be like that, they're not even dating" she smacked her hand against her leg. "Oh well unorthodox relationship" She sighed as she laid down on her pillows.

"It's like heaven" she stretched as I watched her. "Right so what's for today what are we doing?" Lyanna smiled, turning over onto her stomach, her head buried into the pillows.

"Dinner?" I suggested as Lyanna wiggled her eyebrows. "Fo sho" she giggled as I smacked her bum. "Excuse me" she laughed as she held her bum.

"It hurts" she whined as I laughed. "I'm sorry, it was right there, it was a big fat booty" I pulled her over to me as she shook her head. "Okay all seriousness for a second though." I watched as Lyanna sat up giving me her full attention.

"Now that this where we are, what are we Lyanna?" I held her hands. "We're us" she giggled as I shut my eyes for a second.

"Lyanna, are we going go be together is that even visible to where we are." I told her as she bit her lip.

"Justin, you have to understand I was in an abusive relationship for the longest time, so please don't ask me about this" she rolled her eyes.

"So this is going nowhere. So what am I doing sitting here waiting hand and foot for you?" I felt myself lose control of the situation.

"Justin please, lets just drop this conversation i don't want to talk about it!" She yelled as I felt myself taken back.

"What about me?! Huh? Do you think this is something I need to ask you? No! Because usually I get little signs, but you? I can't read you for shit!" I spat as Lyanna gasped.

"You compare me to Carson and that isn't fair! When will you learn to take a chance, be spontaneous and love?" I yelled at her as her eyes began to water.

"Because the last time i did that was when I ended up in the hospital! With 65 stitches in my head! You fucking asshole" she stood up, storming out.

"Shit" I sighed as I laid back on the pillows.

---

//Lyanna Moore\\

I had ended up sitting in a place called Hyde park. Beautiful. The weather was hot and the sun was still up. Summer in Australia was pretty awesome.

"And what would a lovely lady be sitting on a park bench by herself" an older man, probably in his eighties sat down next to me as I brushed the tears off my face.