3. Break Up and Make up

//JustinBieber.\\

New York, freezing mornings and the snow just kept building up on the streets. I, however made it a goal every morning to work out and go jogging despite any weather concerns. I will admit, I woke up not knowing what happened last night. I'm pretty sure Surina, Lyanna, Ciara and Iza had ten rounds of tequila...by the fourth one I have no memory of what happened.

I just kept jogging through the streets of New York, i kept my hoodie up so no one could tell it was me. Last nights party was fun and the girls definitely made it fun! I mean, I made it clear to Stephanie we were over (even though i'm pretty sure she didn't get it) because one, she hit me and two she was going crazy saying that she deserved to be number one. She was power hungry and it made me scared. She wanted so many things it was suffocating. I loved her, I did...but I don't remember my girlfriend being crazy.

Lyanna had interested me...she was funny, shy, very honest with opinions, especially on Steph. Ciara and Iza were outgoing, loud, crazy and very into their Latino music while Surina...she was just Surina badass and all.

I turned the corner waiting for the stop sign to show the walk signal. "did you really think that hoodie would hide your face" a voice whispered as I turned around. "Are you stalking me and thanks for scaring me" I was met with Lyanna smiling brightly. "not hungover?" I grimaced at the headache i was trying to shake off. "no it's killing me...I was actually trying to jog it off" she rubbed her temples jogging on the spot trying to keep warm. "Crossing?" I pressed the button once more as she nodded holding her iphone and earphones in one hand.

"You had fun last night! You were dancing like no tomorrow" Lyanna spoke up breaking the silence between us. "Really? I have no recollection of the events of me being completely off my face dancing" I crossed the road with Lyanna. "To be completely honest, you were hip thrusting on the dance floor and Surina got the chance to take body shots off you" She snorted as I raised an eyebrows. "Shit, she wasn't kidding" I rubbed the back of my neck as i heard foot steps getting closer to us.

"You might want to run ahead, it's either paps or fans and both have some negative sides" I leaned over just enough for Lyanna to hear as she began to run faster.

"You little shit" I turned around as Surina, Ciara and Iza had their hands on her knees trying to catch their breaths.

"What are you three doing?" I folded my arms over my chest as Ciara held a finger up. "We were wondering if you wanted to eat because my hangover is killing me" Ciara groaned. Iza called back Lyanna.

"Well, where's a good place to eat?" I asked the four girls as they all smiled looking at each other.

"Vogue cafe" they smiled. "Lyanna?" A man came running up to us. "Carson?" Lyanna tucked a strand behind her ear. "What are you doing here?" She smiled pulling him into a hug. "I saw you last night on the catwalk and you looked beautiful" he pressed his lips against her forehead. I felt kind of jealous I mean...she was gorgeous, i'm sure she had that affect on every guy she met.

"Come to breakfast with us?" She offered holding his hand as Surina sighed. "Come on" she grabbed mine and Ciara's arm. "I don't have time to wait around and my stomach is grumbling so hard" Surina whined.

"I'll go, come on" Carson smiled and we began walking down to vogue cafe which the girls said was a great hidden cafe in New York.

"How did you all find me?" I turned to Ciara and Surina who both laughed. "Who goes jogging around with a hoddie on and a hole to see out of this big" Surina made the tiniest circle she could.

" I do?" I shrugged as they giggled. "Killer hangover" Iza complained whilst hanging onto Ciara. "Bitch you're a heavy weight" Surina raised an eybrow at Iza. "Shut the hell up" she poked her tongue out.