7. Foreign

❤️❤️😍 *IM CRYIN OVER HERE*

//Justin Bieber.\\

"How are we doing tonight?!" Ed Sheeran yelled out as everyone cheered back, the crowd was a mellow, slightly drunk and very happy go lucky attitude. "Good, good. So lets get this straight. Tonight, you're not going to give a shit what happens and you're all going to sing" he announced as we all laughed.

"So this next song, is a slow one so shush each other so you can feel all the romance. Also, if you love someone in the crowd tell them, show them, because they're you're only one tonight" he chuckled as he strummed his guitar once more before beginning to play the intro for Tenerife Sea.

These male models had also attended and apparently were friends with Lyanna. Searching the VIP section, I found Lyanna chatting with one guy who kept looking at her like a piece of meat.

"Lyanna" I called out as she turned to me with a huge smile on her face holding her hand out.

"Dave, this is Justin my close friend" she cleared her throat as I gave her a confused look as she ignored me.

"So since you're friends you wouldn't mind attending an after party right? It's going to be re-" but I cut him off right there and then.

"Back off" I wrapped an arm around Lyanna before pulling her away from him. "Justin" she smacked my chest as I halted. "That was rude" she shook her head as I apologised.

"How embarrassing, Dave is just a good friend" she scowled as I apologised once more. "i don't want to hear your apology Justin!" She shoved me slightly as she went to stand with Ciara as they began to talk.

"I wasn't flirting we were just talking and he swooped in as if I was an object to him! Ugh! I can't believe what I'm getting myself into! He's just like Carson." I heard Lyanna scowl as I felt myself get all annoyed.

"Lyanna he's right there, do you think he can't hear us?" Iza tapped her arm as Lyanna saw me staring.
"Justin, i'm sorry" she spoke up as she half smiled as I shook my head and headed over to where Chaz, Ryan and Surina were.

"Hey" I sat down as Surina frowned. "Drama?" She asked softly as I nodded. "As if she thought I couldn't hear her!" I spat as Surina placed a hand on my shoulder. "Justin relax, breathe" she gestured as I took a deep breath in.

"Do you need a drink or something?" She hovered her thumb over the assistance button.

"Just water please" I gritted through my teeth. I felt so annoyed that I had to act out like that. I mean, I get a girl to like me i'm five steps ahead and now i have to take five steps back.

"Here" Surina passed me a cup. I took a few sips, feeling myself calm down slightly. "Bro, you didn't ruin shit." Ryan spoke up as I sighed. "Don't feel bad you were only trying to make a point, plus she shouldn't have been flirting."

----

"How was your night?" Ciara smiled as I mentally rolled my eyes. "Horrible" I took my jacket throwing it onto the counter as I walked to the mini bar and grabbing a beer.

"Oh" Ciara huffed as she nodded, before scurrying away to her room. "Justin?" A soft voice interrupted my thoughts as Iza appeared from the hallway. "Are you okay?" She patted the seat next to her as I sat down.

"Not really, annoyed" I ran a hand through my hair. "I tried to stop them I swear" she placed a hand on my arm. "I don't mean to make things worse but the two girls were talking badly about you and I just want to apologise on their behalf. That's not the way you should talk about someone you like" she smiled.