11. Vanity Fair

//Lyanna Moore\\

Today were the Oscars which meant we were to attend the vanity fair party.

we had to fly back to LA from Australia and we would get back three hours before the actual party so we had a whole glam party on the plane.

"I think you just glued my eye shut Carrie" I reached out for her as she shushed me. I blinked as Carrie cut the fake lashes to look more natural. "Why do you have to put so much makeup on?" Justin spoke up fixing his tie in the mirror as I stood up almost tripping over. "Oh goodness gracious you're going to kill yourself walking in heels" Carrie freaked out as I laughed.

"You know I do" I walked over to Justin, fixing his tie and straightening it.

"There, perfect" I placed my hands flat on his chest. "You look lovely" He spun me around to see a full 360 before wrapping his arms around my waist and placing hands comfortably just above my ass.

"Thank you" I smiled. "You're taller than me with heels on, this is sad" Justin wiggled his eyebrows as I poked my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I laughed as he winked.

"That is so cute" I pointed to Ryan who was asleep on Ciara's stomach as she slept. "Who knew right?" I looked at Justin who smiled. "That's nice" Justin pressed his lips against my temple.

"Imma impregnate you just so we look like that" Justin growled in my ear as I smacked his arm. "Get your nasty ass away from me. Plus you can't until you find my birth control" I told him as he looked at my handbag as we fought each other for my bag.

"It's not in there!" I sat on my bag as Justin grabbed my hand helping back up. "I'm just playing" he puckered his lips. "No I have lipstick on and I don't intend on ruining it" I smacked my lips together as he sat down on one of the seats.

"I'm really excited" I clapped my hands together as I danced around a little. "So we get out of the same car right?" I placed my hands on Justin's shoulders.

"Yes, we get out of the same car" he chuckled as the plane began to bank left making me slighty stumble.

"Sit down for love of God" Justin's eyes widened as I took a seat on his lap. "Mm now, two hours until landing and I the last time we were both in LA was when?" Justin spoke up as I looked over my shoulder.

"You know what's interesting?" I fixed his hair as he hummed. "We've never hung out in LA together" I smoothed my hands over my dress.

"Mhm, well we better change that, you're staying at my place for the three days" Justin smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"You just want me around all the time" I joked as Justin pressed his lips against my shoulder. "Yeah I do" Justin held my hand tightly.

---

"Justin! Over here!" The paparazzi yelled as Justin placed his arm around me as we posed. "Lyanna!" Another voice yelled as Justin whispered something dirty into my ear, I ended up laughing.

We walked away from photo areas as we entered the black and white dinner party.

A huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling giving the room an elegant feeling.

"Justin! Oh and who is this?" A girl chirped as I hid behind him as he smiled.

"This is Lyanna, my beautiful date" Justin introduced me. "Lyanna this is Sophia Bush" he pulled my hand slightly as I waved shyly. "Nice to meet you" I smiled as she had this bright smile on her face.