20. Ice Ice Baby

//Justin Bieber\\

"and working out is your new activity?" I leaned against the door as Lyanna did some squats. "you're perfect as you are" I crossed my arms as she flicked her hair over her shoulder. "I appreciate that you think i'm perfect but Victoria's secret does not" Lyanna stood up, stretching.

"Yeah who could be more perfect?" I asked as she turned to me. "Stephanie Daniels, the poster bitch" she breathed out. "You think she's perfect?" I watched as Lyanna paused. "You obviously used to think so since you used to date and bang her" She stopped working out grabbing a towel.

"Look at me Lyanna" I pulled at her wrist as she stumbled over to me. "Why am I dating you?" I asked her as she sighed.

"Because you're perfect" I watched as her cheeks became a light pink. "Absolutely, breath taking" I ran my hands down to her waist as I scanned up and down her body. "Do you think I thought Stephanie was as perfect?" I trailed of as she slowly nodded.

"Well you thought wrong, because no girl is going be kissed they way I kiss you, no girl is going to feel as special as I make you feel and they will definitely never going to feel the way that I f-"

"Woah Justin, slow down" she patted my chest as she twirled her hair. "Enough comparisons Lyanna, you're beautiful" I told her as she blushed.

"Mmkay, thanks J" she pecked my cheek. "So, you never sing me your new songs around me" Lyanna grabbed her drink bottle, as she took a sip.

"But I know you're a perfectionist so I know you're not going to sing it for me" she pecked my lips as I followed her into the bedroom.

"Who said I wouldn't sing it for you?" I laid on the bed as Lyanna hummed. "Everyone that knows you that I know told me that" She stripped off her shirt as she fixed her bra as I stared at her.

"Why do you always get dressed when I'm in the room?" I grabbed a pillow placing over my face.

"Because, you're my boyfriend and you shouldn't care" she spoke as I felt her sit on my lap. "Boo" she pulled at pillow as I poked her sides as she screamed.

"And also, It still reminds me of Mont Saint Michel" she wiggled her eyebrows as I flipped us over as Lyanna laughed as we both fell silent

"Hey, later tonight i'm taking you out so dress up nice" I mumbled as I stood up holding my hand out for Lyanna to sit up.

"Where are we going?" Lyanna smiled as I shook my head. "It's a surprise Lyanna, i can't tell you" I chuckled as she huffed. "Alright, I trust you" Lyanna stood up stretching her arms out.

"Now, go get ready" I smiled.

---

"Lyanna we gotta go" I put my hands in my pockets waiting for her as I could hear her heels clicking against the floor.

"Hold on!" She spoke back as I checked my watch. "Okay, we can go" she giggled lightly as I scanned her outfit in this light blue dress that had fit her perfectly.

"Beautiful" I held her hand as Lyanna's cheeks turned a light pink. "Shut up you little liar" she grabbed her bag as I held her hand tightly as I opened the garage doors.

"I want that ferrari and I swerve" Lyanna sang out as I chuckled as I unlocked the ferrari, the headlights blinking.

"So where are we going?" Lyanna shut the door as I inserted the sensor into the car pressing the start button. "Somewhere, you ask far too many questions" I laughed as I pressed on the ignition pulling out of the driveway.