9. Surprises.

//Lyanna Moore\\

Justin had been away for two weeks,two days, fifteen hours, ten minutes and twenty two seconds...and no, i'm not keeping count.

I watched as my phone buzzed again from Justin as I laid in my apartment hearing the clock ticking.

JustinB :) (recieved at 7:44 am)
Hey...just resting now here in Sydney it's like 10pm here...missing u crazy girl.

I replied back. Telling him to get some rest. He had a strep throat from performing almost everyday...and I wish I was there for him and make sure he felt better, but I sent him my well wishes and sighing thinking about how crappy he was feeling.

As for the girls, Surina was at Milan doing her first Versace opening show, Ciara had dropped off the radar and Iza? Iza moved out of her apartment to move over to LA so for the meantime she was living with me.

"So, are you and Justin going strong?" Iza teased as I smiled. "Yeah, we are" I giggled feeling me cheeks heat up. "Ugh! He has ruined me" I hid my face as I heard the face time ring tone.

I literally reached for my phone so fast and also fixing my appearance before talking to Justin.

His face popped up as he had this amazing smile on. "Hey babe, how are you?" He leaned against the headboard as I yawned. "Good and why are you calling me? You have strep throat!" I reminded him as he chuckled then coughing.

"See! Go to sleep Justin" I sat up on the couch. "What are you up to today?" He grabbed his water bottle taking a few sips. "I'm just relaxing, i finished the Chanel runway and I loved every second of it!" I squealed as Justin grinned. "Sounds great Lyanna" he smiled as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I miss you." I watched as he bit his lip. "Me too, so much by the way" he spoke up as i felt my heart beat faster.

"You're fucking whipped" I heard Ryan comment as I giggled. "Hi Ryan" I waved as Justin scowled. "I'm talking to my girl man, I only have like a few minutes to talk to her" Justin whispered before turning his attention back to me.

"Also send me a photo of you vanity fair dress, i need to get a matching tie at least" he smiled as I nodded. I watched as he yawned. "Go to sleep Justin, i'll call you later" I promised as he nodded.

"Alright night" he smiled before i hung up. "You should fly to Sydney when you have the chance because i mean one month? Damn" Iza huffed as I nodded.

"Well, we shall see" I opened my macbook and looking for flights...I mean if i was free for the next month since fashion season was ending.

I looked at Emirates flights to Sydney. "Well I have to text Ryan" I picked up my phone texting about some important details.

---
//Justin Bieber\\

"I miss her" I threw the ball into the basketball hoop as Scooter laughed. "You're really into her?" He grabbed the ball holding it as I nodded.

"Yeah she's amazing bro, like you and Yael, you just knew right?" I held out my hands as he passed the ball.

"I did, I just knew" Scooter chuckled. "Bro, she probably misses you more" Ryan grabbed a gatorade chucking one to me.

"How would you know?" I dropped my basketball unscrewing the cap.

"Because she's always texting Chaz and I to tell you that she misses you when you're asleep and not answering.

"Maybe I should just fly her out here, she says she's free" I grabbed my phone from the bench.