8. Closer

//Lyanna Moore\\

Here I was, scowling at Justin as he touched my tattoo again.
"Quit it!" I smacked his hand away as he chuckled. Iza and Ciara swam around and Surina was bitching about getting too tanned.

Chaz and Ryan were drinking to their hearts content while Justin and I? Ferociously making out on the tiled floor where I was supposed to be tanning.

"Off, off I wanna tan white boy" I laughed as he pressed his lips against my neck, his lips trailing towards my sweet spot right behind my ear. "Lyanna" Justin whined as I tried to push him off.

"No" he held my hands stopping me from shoving him off as he gave me a toothy smile and then getting up. "Swim with me pretty lady" he held out his hand as I took it, walking over to the pool hopping in.

"It's so cool" I breathed out letting the water cool my skin down. "How's your tattoo's?" Ciara smiled as I checked it. It wasn't scabbing any long which made me happy and wiggle and all.

"They're good" i felt Justin come up behind me pulling at my waist as he leaned against the tiled walls.

"Yo room service brought up some wicked ass pizzas!" Surina yelled as she sprinted inside the house as Iza and Ciara got out of the pool.

"But we just got in!" I huffed as Justin turned me around, instantly pressing his lips against mine. Our lips moulded against each other and now that Justin and I had become closer, things had gotten a bit more touchy feely.

His hand moving down to squeeze my bum and a perfect opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth, I felt myself moan pushing myself closer to him. The little water feature was hitting the pool a part from that everyone was out of site, upstairs.

I wrapped my legs around him as he kept his hands on my bum as I played with the little chain he had on. I pulled away biting on his lip softly before letting it go before Justin smirked at me, pressing his lips against my neck as he "slyly" thumbed around with the ties of my bikini bottoms. His hand then moving to the top of my bikini bottoms. I carefully watched him as his eyes went a dark brown, and licking his lips as I placed a peck on his lips.

We were silent and the sexual tension was becoming crazy and Justin slipped his hands into my bottoms with a smirk on his lips. He placed kisses on my neck before beginning to suck on my skin.

I knew what was coming the fact that I was shitting myself was different. I had never been this intimate with Carson. Barely actually, because his pleasure would be my pain and I just never experienced it like this.

I felt Justin's hand cup my sex as I gasped, feeling this ache in between my legs. I squeezed his shoulders as he sucked on my sweet spot making me moan.

His fingers delicately touching my folds, I looked up at him as he bit his lip intently watching my expression as he leaned in our lips meeting once more, in a hungry and passionate kiss. I moaned into his mouth as his free hand squeezed my waist in response.

I felt his finger slip into my entrance as I moaned once more before biting my lip as I pulled away from the kiss, placing my head in the crook of his neck as he pumped his finger in and out of me. He leant against the wall holding me tightly as he continued to finger me slowly as I tried to control myself. "Jesus" I cupped Justin's cheeks as he smirked. "Faster, please" I leant my forehead against his as the water became still around us.

It felt euphoric, like i was high. It was amazing. The pleasure and my body just giving in as I rocked my hips trying go get more friction. "calm down" he whispered against my ear as I bit my lip once more.