29. The Wedding

4 Months Later.

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Look it's daddy" I pointed to Justin as he was taking a video on his iphone for his mum, he was so excited to send videos of Mason everyday to family and it was cute and sweet, after all Pattie had moved to Hawaii and saw Mason less nowadays...

"Look Mason" I held him up as he played around with his hands. "Hey" Justin held up Mason's bunny rabbit as Mason looked up noticing he wasn't holding it.

"Aw buddy don't cry" Justin laughed handing the bunny to Mason as he basically snatched it off Justin. "You're a cruel parent" I held Mason close to me as he began to chew on the ear making me grimace with the drool all over it.

"you look good Mason, damn" Justin showed the shirt that had "i'm with stupid" and an arrow pointing an arrow towards me.

"I hate you" I poked my tongue out at him as he chuckled. "And you look beautiful" Justin winked as Carrie fixed up my makeup, taking a seat and placing Mason on my chest as he continued to squeal and babble away.

"Mason is four and a half months in two days" Justin showed Mason squealing before trying to move around. "Mase, stop" I held him still as Carrie removed the clips from my hair and running the styling spray through it.

"Here let me take Mason" Justin picked up Mason as they walked out of the room. "I can't believe it's today" I smiled as Carrie finished up as I let the stylists iron down my red dress whilst as I was wearing it.

"Hm I know, it's crazy" Surina stood by the door frame. "It's illegal to fucking look that hot" held out my hand as she smiled.

"Thankyou, I already knew I was hot" Surina flicked her hair over her shoulder. "Oh shut up" I giggled. "Oh I definitely like these" Surina cupped my boobs. "Oh" I giggled as Surina laughed before seeing Ciara getting ready in the other room.

"Ready?" Surina smiled as Ciara shrugged. "We broke up a month ago, what says we're ready for this?" Ciara huffed as Iza held her hand. "People make mistakes love, the important thing is to learn from them and you're both ready, you both apologised and now you want to marry each other, there's no problem with that" Iza smiled as I hugged Ciara.

"We're here for you. Never doubt that for a second" I grinned as Ciara took in a deep breath. "I trust you guys, I really do" she nervously bounced her leg.

"Well it's now or never" Surina held out her hand, helping her up. "To the end gals" I whispered.

-

"To the left lets just get all the bridesmaids" the photographer yelled out as we all walked into our positions and fixing our hair and dresses while we all posed giving our best model looks.

The photographer took a few photos, then asking us to switch it up, Surina and I swapping places and adding Mason into it since he got all whiny from being held by Chaz and annoyed by Ryan.

"Perfect!" He yelled out as Ciara cried dramatically then smiling at us, she was glowing and happy...something I don't think I'll ever experience.

"I'm so happy goddamnit" she held up her left hand to see a silver band shining back at her.

"Hey" Ryan wrapped his arms around her as they got all love dovey. I saw Justin looking over at me. That face that he would make when he was concerned of thinking that made me worried.

He sat on the stone seats, his hands clasped together before he looked down at his feet, shaking his head slightly. I had to admit it made me die a little inside.