30. Everything Has Changed

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Hey" Justin walked into the kitchen, dropping his duffle bag on the floor, smiling at me as I had Mason in a crawl stance on the counter. "hey" I smiled turning off the tap, drying off Masons bottles.

"Doodooodoodoo" Mason cooed as Justin chuckled. "What's up with this crazy?" Justin pointed to Mason. I laughed as Mason made those really deep evil voices but it was cute. "where did he learn that?" Justin turned to me as I shrugged, giggling lightly as Mason squealed.

"Jonathan? him and Surina were over earlier" I placed the tea towel on the counter. "hm" Justin wrapped his arms around my waist. "they shouldn't babysit our son anymore" he joked, pressing a kiss on my cheek before walking over to fridge to find a snack of some sort.

"Mason my baby" I opened the container of baby powder. "Are you hungry?" I wiped his chin due to all the baby drool. Mason had recently discovered that his hands were awesome and so whenever he had the chance he would suck on his fingers then touch everything. "You spoil my boy too much" Justin picked up Mason holding as he sang to him softly.

"Mhm but, i'm his mother and my job is to spoil" I placed two cups of the powdered milk in the bottle and putting the cap back on as I shook it. "Besides, what's wrong with spoiling my favourite little man? You like being spoiled too" I giggled, Justin's cheeks turning a light pink

Mason continued to coo as Justin brought him to their little man cave. "Justin! I need to feed him" I followed them pushing the door open as Justin sat down on the huge couch and letting Mason roll around on the couch.

"Mase" I shook his bottle pulling him up as his chubby cheeks had a little cheeky smile on them. "Justin can you please feed him?" I passed him the bottle as he grabbed a burp cloth off me and held Mason giving him his bottle.

"Last twenty few hours of us together for two months babe" Justin chuckled as I hummed. "Yeah, i'm going to miss you so much and the way you make me laugh" I tickled Masons feet as he kicked his feet around.

"My laugh? Just my laugh? What about my charm or my fatherly duties?!" He chuckled as I smacked his arm. "Yeah...no you're a pain" I laughed as we heard a knock on the door.

"Hannah, what can I do for you?" I smiled as she handed me my iphone. "it's Allison" she quickly left the room. "hey" i chirped putting her on loudspeaker. "hey Lyanna, I just wanted to ask for you to do something for Justin's tour" she spoke lowly as I shot up immediately as Justin raised an eyebrow.

"oh, Justin's in the room just give me a second" I laughed.

//Justin Bieber\\

I watched as Lyanna quickly ran out of the room as I looked down at Mason as his big brown eyes stared back at mind. "You know, I feel like mama is planning something for us" I held his hand as he cooed and I felt as if he was listening intently.

"She's the love of my life you know that Mason?" I held him tightly as he finished his bottle quickly.

"and you're my man right?" I lifted him up onto my shoulder, burping him. "I fell in love with your mum instantly Mase, it was love at first sight" I mumbled.

"She was breathtaking too" I rubbed his back slowly as I re-lived the moment.

I just remember her holding the door open, just the way she smiled and her eyes sparkled. She was so beautiful. I never thought I could find someone like her.

I heard Lyanna whispering once to Surina and I quote "he stares at me like all these beliebers stare at him and I can't help feel like i'm special"