The Two Offerings

"Look at this mate, he's crazy" Vermont called Bright over and pointed at a table cloth.

Bright gave Vermont a questioning look, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the cloth.

"It doesn't match with any of the decor" Vermont chuckled. This man was a whole joke. Bright slapped the back of Vermont's head. This was no place to joke around. Bright had to admit Throne's house was indeed nothing but normal. It appears that nobody has lived in this house in a while.

Bright decided to go to the master bedroom, this house was fairly small. There wasn't much exploration. He opened the closet and to his surprise, there were photos of Win filling the whole wall. It wasn't just googlable pictures it was also photos of Win doing day-to-day routines. These pictures were obviously taken without permission. Even more creepy there were pictures of Win as a child, every single picture was pined up by a thumbtack. Looking inside of this closet made Bright's skin crawl. This is what Robert meant by obsessed. Bright snapped a few pictures before heading out. They ensured to leave everything in the house the way it had been before.

"What next sir?" Vermont said before buckling himself in. 

"Onto his next property," Bright said while setting up the GPS for the next house.

WIN POV

Win sat at the dining table, he could feel Throne's stares from the other side of the table however he chose to ignore them. Win continued to fiddle around with his food, he hasn't had an appetite in a while. 

"Why aren't you eating Winny?" Throne finally spoke. 'I dunno maybe because u kidnapped me' Win felt like saying of course he didn't however. Instead, he shrugged, noting that being held captive was the only explanation he could come up with to explain why he had no appetite. 

Compared to before, being here wasn't so dreadful. Now, if Win was in pain he could ask Throne for pain meds, without being overdosed. Even better he was also out of handcuffs. He wasn't able to walk around freely however he wasn't being monitored as heavily. He also couldn't forget that he had a bed now instead of the cold concrete floor.

Win looked at Throne as he made his way towards him. Now Throne was inches from him, he grabbed Win's chin.

"Do you need to be spoon feed?" Throne smirked. Win felt his face get hot, he didn't know if it was just embarrassment, he hoped so. Win gripped Throne by the wrist and pulled him away gently. He couldn't help his smile, Throne had been acting differently lately which Win didn't like. This "charming", "nice" version of Throne wasn't sitting well only because Win almost forgave him for capturing him. Like Throne being nice and charming was enough to forgive him. Win didn't purposely forgive him however he often had to catch himself before doing it. He had to remember that Throne still wasn't in the right, and he indeed was a bad person.

"So when can I leave Throne? You claim that I'm in danger however you don't seem to be on the lookout for Bright" Win winced. He was afraid of the response he would get from Throne. After the long seconds of silence Win instantly regretted his comment.

"Well... You're right. I'm not on the lookout for Bright. My first and only priority is to protect you and have you by my side" Throne said calmly. Throne lightly tapped Win's nose. Win was confused. He just wanted to sleep, lately sleeping was the only escape he had from reality. 

"I'm tired, can I go to bed?" Win put down his spoon. He was only twirling it around anyway.

BRIGHT POV

"With all respect sir, I told your ass not to go and see Robert" Mia yelled at Bright. There was no respect in Mia's voice whatsoever, however, he didn't blame her. Mia did inform him that she was keeping a close watch on Robert, Bright simply couldn't wait anymore he had to make his next move.